First ever grow. Promix HP THC bomb auto 600w hps.

Well that answers that!!! I'm just worried about hopefully having enough jars to need more then one and that gets expensive lol....o suppose the more invest the better my farming and alot of these things are one time investments.... Just alot to take on in my first grow not even knowing what my results will be.... Ohh well I prefer to have good things if I can... Going to post pictures tomorrow morning.... Girls are looking good... Current temps are 75.5 with 51% RH.... Lights are running 24/0 still at 50%(250w). They are five and six days old. My biggest girl popped first than the other three the next day..... The growth rates makes each time i look exciting. I'll show pics of my setup and my girls tomorrow so everyone sees what I got going on. :)

Reactions: A4
OK so today my biggest girl which I'll show first is exactly one week old while the other three came up the next morning and are six days old. So far so good. No sign of deficiency's :) my humidifier was being filled by my wife, normally that is in there blowing into my fan which lightly pushes the air across the plants but also keeps the top soil dry. It's working perfectly :) temps are good. Still working on RH but better than having mold scares.... Thc bomb if supposed to b ready around 65 days.... Moving along :)
IMG_20150826_132526862.jpg
IMG_20150826_132616897_HDR.jpg

I feel like my stems are short compared to alot of what I see.... Is that in the genes or is my lighting set good which isn't causing them to stretch but bulk up for later.... It's said with this strain I may have to support branches later.... Hopefully how I'm doing things build then a strong base and root system :)

Last edited:
Reactions: A4
WOW that light and extraction set up! This is gonna be amazing to watch :D \o/

Is the light on full power? I don't know if seedlings need full intensity for the first week maybe, until they have some more developed leaves... Can't remember if I read that somewhere? Sorry if I'm talking nonsense, but I think there are dimmable ballasts that will let you adjust how much light your girls will get.

[Edit] Just re-read your first post and see you have a dimmable ballast anyway, so cool :D

Best of luck with it, can't wait to see how they do :D

:karmacloud:

Thanks malevelo!!! Yea mines dimmable :) she's only on 50% right now which is around 240 W give or take.... I'm holding off kicking her up to 400(75%) in about a week, they will b two weeks old. I'm running 24/0 right now and will b running that until they are three weeks old than I'm going to kick up to 600w(100%) and drop to an 18/6 light cycle till harvest. That's my plan but o still need to run it by A4. He's been kind enough to help me through this first grow as a mentor. :) can't b thankful enough for his insight on things...... They usually start flowing around three weeks so I figured that would b a good schedule for them.

Nice nice! Mine's just been under 18/6 from the start, I wasn't sure about lighting either but I thought having a night cycle felt more natural, plus I could just set up all my timers at the same time with my tent and not have to worry about it once I was under way xD

Back