First ever grow. Promix HP THC bomb auto 600w hps.

A 4x2x6 is going to be tight buddy. It will work but your headroom is going to hurt you some and the shoulder room for the ladies to stretch out is going to suffer. The side to side room isn't a killer because they just won't stretch out well to developers those branches. It will hurt your yield some but, hey, it's your first grow. It is all about learning right now. The headroom though, that is of concern because they won't quit growing vertically when you run out of room. I am not too sure what the average height for that specific strain is but you may want to start reading up on LST or low stress training. That may need to be implemented to keep those ladies short. You don't want to run out of space and have to chop the tops to keep them from hitting the lamp.

Your rh, if you can fit it inside the tent for the first couple of weeks that would be better. Heat isn't going to be much of an issue until they start getting big. By then you won't need the humidifier. Only the first couple of weeks, until the roots get developed.

The Thc bomb auto ranges from 60-120 cm and I've been reading about lst and figured I'd cross that bridge when I came to it if I needed. If they start getting to tall I'll start lst. Thank you so much for all the help. Putting the humidifier in my tent now. I'll keep you posted on temp and RH in my environment. If I run low on room my brother will take one or two girls for me. He usually does photo period but I'm trying to learn him about autos.... I've created a back up plan for the girls if needed lol

The Thc bomb auto ranges from 60-120 cm and I've been reading about lst and figured I'd cross that bridge when I came to it if I needed. If they start getting to tall I'll start lst. Thank you so much for all the help. Putting the humidifier in my tent now. I'll keep you posted on temp and RH in my environment. If I run low on room my brother will take one or two girls for me. He usually does photo period but I'm trying to learn him about autos.... I've created a back up plan for the girls if needed lol

Be careful the super lemon haze Im doing said between 60 to 70 cm last time I measured mine was at 34 inches or 86 cm

If you wa it until it's needed it may be too late. The time to LST is young before the branches have started beefing up. At that point it is nearly impossible to get them to bend without breaking. It is pretty easy and I can guide you through things if you decide to try, just give me a shout.

As for the help, no worriea, I try to pick up a new grower every once in a while and coach them through things until they feel comfortable. Your post caught my eye, lol, mainly because you were growing organic and that is rare for a new grower. My preferen,r is photos as well but AFN is a wonderful place to hang out because of the great group of growers here so this is where I spend most of my time. There are a lot of growers here that don't grow many autos for that reason. Just a wonderful forup overall.

Thanks dazed!!! I feel pretty confident in my grow and feel like I'm coming along well. Did my first watering today. Next watering I'm going to flush even though I've done very little nutrients (1/4) the recommended amount of clonex per liter... Do I need to flush to rid my left over solids or should I feed again? Anyone?

Do not flush for sure, flushing stresses your plants and should be an as needed practice.

LST should start when the branches are long enough to tie. I am about to be disposes for the next few hours, will check in with you later tonight.

Back