First ever grow. Promix HP THC bomb auto 600w hps.

Taken under my light just because they look so much better health wise now and you can see the difference even under the shitty pics. Gave two feeds at full strength and just gave a straight water cuz tips are starting to lighten up from the heavy feed to get things back on track.... Vertical growth has continued.... Marking one of my tops with a pipe cleaner to compare daily growth.... Things seem to b heading in the right direction again :) back on track @A4!!!! We still got this bro!!!!!:pighug:

IMG_20150923_214138876.jpg
IMG_20150923_214201770.jpg
tah-dah!!!!

Reactions: A4
Just grabbed her because she was up front. Not very informative on the rest, but I can say she is the runt.... A couple of the other girls are looking great :) really filled in after I plucked the all yellow leaves and fed them real good.... Hopefully I can stay on top of things now..... Looks like I'm going to have to water probably every other day or so and watch the girls closely from here on out. No more mistakes lol still got a good thing going here if I keep at it!!!!

Looking nice Pete. I have been offline for a few days. Nice little flowers. My monster still isnt putting off flowers like that :(
I had to bend her so she wouldnt keep touching the light. Love the LST you did. Cheers Qman

Thanks Qman!!!! With all that growth though your in the running for a serious yield of things keep up hopefully!!!! How far away from the light did you get it bent back?

Quick morning picture. Things are alot greener on the tent :).... Taller... My peak to is a smidge above 13" inches and the canopy is all just around 9-12 lol new growth had been good and plants finally look green!!!!! Lol they've been defeciant their whole lives probably... Smh... And they are still doing pretty good.... Now that I kno what color they are supposed to b lol

Attachments

• IMG_20150924_105251994.jpg
    IMG_20150924_105251994.jpg
    141.5 KB · Views: 39
About 3/4 an inch of growth today on my tallest one..... Going to have to start checking the vertical growth of the others as well and hope they all stop about the same time or in at least sets of two so feeding will b easier when I switch to bloom nutes...
IMG_20150924_213608978.jpg

Back