First ever grow. Promix HP THC bomb auto 600w hps.

This is currently @A4....
IMG_20150921_220728014.jpg
IMG_20150921_220734831.jpg
IMG_20150921_220744496.jpg
IMG_20150921_220802630.jpg

I'm trying to get better pics but my phones not the greatest I guess :/. They look healthier to me.... And @Heavily Medicated I believe the girl in the above pictures is a short pheno as she is the shortest and not stretching very much like u said. Plus the buds seem to b opening slower and look like they are going to b very dense and a little different than the others I suppose?!?!... I'll have a better idea here soon :)

Yeah, they still need another few good feedings man. Those yellow ones you can pluck out of the way to make room for more light penetration. They won't recover and the only thing they are doing is blocking light for the plant below it. The ones that are partially yellow with some life still in them, leave those. They won't come back completely but it will be a good measuring stick to make sure nothing else is starting to yellow and that they don't go worse. That one right in the middle of this bottom picture towards the back is the one I am specifically looking at, she looks like she still has some life and you can tell, if she keeps getting worse you need to keep feeding.

OK I'll pluck the real bad ones off right now. If they need it do I feed FF again this next watering or do I still need straight RO watering in between. Srry to go back and fourth we can stay on this one lol

OK I'll pluck the real bad ones off right now. If they need it do I feed FF again this next watering or do I still need straight RO watering in between. Srry to go back and fourth we can stay on this one lol

I just replied in a PM, have a look at it, but I would continue feeding especially right now trying to play catch up. If they still look a little pale on the next watering, go ahead and hit them again. Continue feeding until you are sure they are recovered. Then back off to water, feed, water.

So for my next grow I think I will be buying the general organics go box to use on grow number two. Get more organic and try something that I get myself and not through recommendation from my brother. I'm b doing my research on it closely ..

And update.... I fed another one liter of water to each lady today out of a gallon of mixed feed water at full dose again. Girls so far seemed to love it. No signs of over watering. They are looking much better and on their way back to full vitality I hope :) definitely had a huge learning curve in this grow with watering and feeding. hopefully I can keep things on track now. Probably lost some growth to not feeding them enough but they seem very vigorous and they want to grow. I'll put pics up in a couple of days when you can see vast improvement..... Even with my ohh so phenomenol picture taking skills lol.... :) happy farming everyone

Hey
I ran foxfarm for a few years on smaller and large outdoor photo plants during flower. Foxfarm is a good fertilizer. For smaller plants I hit them once per week with 3 gallons of grow big(every other feed) and tiger bloom every feed throughout flower. I don't use the heavy feed just the regular. Worked out well for me. Big plants would get 6 gallons once a week.
We usually get a good dose of rain once a week and never experienced lockout or anything else negative.

I feel fox farm may be too good and advanced for me for right now. Kind of expensive and after this grow I believe I'll have to return the FF trio gallon jugs I've been using for these four little autos, as it's my brothers nutrients... Just kind of looking into what line to start with that with b easy for my autos and as I learn more I can run better and more expensive lines.... Maybe one day having some outdoor photos too... Like one or two cuz that's alot of fricking harvesting if it's a good one lol

Hey
I ran foxfarm for a few years on smaller and large outdoor photo plants during flower. Foxfarm is a good fertilizer. For smaller plants I hit them once per week with 3 gallons of grow big(every other feed) and tiger bloom every feed throughout flower. I don't use the heavy feed just the regular. Worked out well for me. Big plants would get 6 gallons once a week.
We usually get a good dose of rain once a week and never experienced lockout or anything else negative.
did you ever use it with autos and ig so what was your general round about feeding schedule? I'm checking to see if I'm going to get more vertical growth or not. Have a pipe cleaner in place to see if they stretch higher than the tip of the pipe cleaner over a 24 hour period so I kno whether to start bloom nutrients or not.... I also want a whole line to use instead of just the trio and I'm missing the small things like cha ching and stuff that is supposed to add more to the plant... I would like a nice little starter kit to a line that would allow me to use all the line and experience it's full potential.

Back