First ever grow. Promix HP THC bomb auto 600w hps.

Hopefully this is good purple on the stems :)
1442425026745246980935.jpg

I have calimagic and they got a feed a while back but with the nute burn I think I'm going to give straight RO again next and then a FF feeding afterwards. I'm really not sure how to use or when to use the calimagic and my mentor recommends straight RO next feeding so that's what I'm going to do I think. I'll come to a determination when I see how the new growth is over the next couple days before I have to water. If things are looking good on the new growth I may mix a very very diluted feed of calimagic and FF....I dunno. Nutes scare me lol. Don't want to veer away from my mentors recommendation either because his experience is much greater than mine lol

This was my first time in their whole life that they have ever left their tent more then a FT outside and the first time even I have seen the girls in natural light and wow does it make a difference in how she looks. Maybe I worry so much because I'm always looking at them directly under the HPS and nothing else....
Just like certain body parts, Pete, you have to take them out and play with them once in awhile! :rofl: Natural light is a must to see what's really going on. I started with drops. They can be hard to read, but I'd trust them over that meter Give 'em a try, write down your results, then see what that gadget has to say, just for grins.

Going to look at a house in a couple of hours actually. Pretty excited and our next doctor date is about a week away...
Awesome news, Brother!

Nutes scare me lol. Don't want to veer away from my mentors recommendation either because his experience is much greater than mine lol
:slap: A4 has grown enough stellar weed to kill a truck load of Willie Nelsons:biggrin: You're in good hands, Pete:thumbsup:

I have calimagic and they got a feed a while back but with the nute burn I think I'm going to give straight RO again next and then a FF feeding afterwards. I'm really not sure how to use or when to use the calimagic and my mentor recommends straight RO next feeding so that's what I'm going to do I think. I'll come to a determination when I see how the new growth is over the next couple days before I have to water. If things are looking good on the new growth I may mix a very very diluted feed of calimagic and FF....I dunno. Nutes scare me lol. Don't want to veer away from my mentors recommendation either because his experience is much greater than mine lol

Sorry bro you do right, didn't realise you A4 was mentoring you! Ignore me just trying to help :pass:

1442431186040-1071310529.jpg
Double like on that last post @Renaissance Redneck !!!!! :sharing one: :pass:...... And thank you either way for the input and trying to help @Dazed.... It's much appreciated for sure and I can't thank members like you enough because I do like to cross reference things and hear different thoughts as it is all a learning experience and curve!!!! And @A4 is quite the mentor and I can't thank him enough for his help and for everyone support. Sharing a few....

Last edited:
Hey bro, looking great! I think you could do with a little cal/mag help, I've had similar symptoms but under LED. :pass:

Dazed, my brother from another mother, it is always nice to see everyone helping out and please, like RR said, never apologize for that! The more the merrier, my eyes are old and my wits dull. I appreciate anyone and everyone's input because I may miss something someone else may see.

A4 has grown enough stellar weed to kill a truck load of Willie Nelsons:biggrin: You're in good hands, Pete:thumbsup:

lol, you ain't right man. I wish I had a dollar for every gram. Maybe one of these days I will have the pleasure of being able to sell a bit and can make a living off our favorite past time. Until then I suppose I am forced to keep up this 7 to 3:30 gig.

@Discretepete2676 we are going to have to give you a crash course in photography, lol. My eyes ain't what they used to be and your pictures are somewhat lacking in details. Do me a favor and when you take a picture, keep them in a dark area but use your flash on the phone. That back lighting from the window makes it nearly impossible for me to discern the actual colors in the leaves and that is the most important part of everyone being able to help along the way.

Those pink stems are from the lighting. Some strains do it more than others but if you notice, it is only on the tops of the stems and the bottoms are still green. I can't see it but I would assume that a lot of those that are shaded real well are still green. Purple stems can be a bad sign but in this case, you are in the clear my friend.

I am still very impressed with your progress bro! You are doing an excellent job, much much better than my first auto. I have been asked several times to post those pictures but I would like to keep the small amount of dignity I still have, lol. For what it is worth, autos can be much more tricky than photos and I can tell you, from someone that grows photos almost exclusively, you have to really be on your A game to grow a good auto from beginning to end. There is very little room for mistakes and the growers on here that do it well. They deserve much more respect than they get from the canna community.

I'm scared to take pics with lights off and using my flash cuz i didn't want hermies lol. I'll get some pictures tonight after lights out in 3 hours.... Sorry guys lol.... They are looking pretty good today though and I'm happy with progress. I did some LST today.... I know they are still recovering from some over watering but I figured I don't want to stretch the stress period out much more so I might as well train today. Maybe one more training at most but that might not even b necessary.... Might just let them grow from here on out and see what happens.... I'm already extremely impressed with what I've done so far so I'd like to just see the fruits of the labor now.... Got about 40 days left, give our take a week.... Lots more to go!!!!! Happy farming everyone

Back