New Grower First Ever Grow- Mephisto Seeds/Coco/Megacrop

Day 39: Nute feeds and pics

What’s going on everyone! :smoking:
The lovely little ladies are not so little anymore. All three girls have been loving life. They are currently on a 30g Megacrop feed(about 515 ppm) and 2g of sea kelp. PH at 5.7-5.8. They are feed 2 liters once a day til run off. The Pinot Noir is now on 2.5L because thats what she wants, 2L isn’t enough :biggrin:. She seems to be the healthiest out of the bunch. I almost snapped a branch on her training but she recovered very well. Ponytailed her so the lower sites can get more light. She seems she is ready to preflower also.
The 50 shades of grape on the other hand has had a rough life but keeps on chugging along. I accidentally burned her with the space heater because I didn’t have it oscillating. she recovered well from it but one bud site was a little brittle. I accidentally snapped it off the other morning while tying her down :shrug: she seems to have rebounds well Though. Mephisto genetics are truly remarkable at the beatings they can take. For a first time grower, I couldn’t be happier with the experience. Special shout out to @stan_mephisto and the boys at Mephisto!
my MBAP seems to have vegged the longest. She has many bud sites. I tried to defoliate her a little bit. I probably took about 10-12 leafs total at this point. I noticed considerable growth with herover the past couple days. They are still on a 24/0 schedule at 32inches/100% with a sf2000. just got my Bud Explosion in the mail so I’m ready for flower stage!
Day 39 Tent (Pinot Noir bottom left, MBAP bottom right, 50 Shades of Grape up top.
ADC6F520-86FE-4655-91BA-6F5849A397B3.jpeg

8326E529-1B82-477F-89F3-5151661CF0FA.jpeg
FE8AEAF8-9B96-45C2-B927-8CC22457CCC9.jpeg
14617A28-D741-4903-BB89-5619549A949E.jpeg
E6EF7302-B228-441A-A84D-CA5AFD24DCDB.jpeg
0E277FE6-2B76-4815-92B6-5D8371DB7B8C.jpeg

Day 43 update: Nute feed and photos. Time to feed twice a day?

Good evening everyone. Hope you’re all staying warm, especially any gromies in Texas.
The ladies are doing great! Still growing by the day. Did some defoliation today since they’re all stretching. Did some LST on the 50 shades and snapped a branch again :nono: . Will take it easy on her now, with her being topped 3 times at this point (twice by accident). Though she quickly rebounded from it and there has been additional growth on three bud sites.
The Pinot Noir continue to amaze me with her vigor. She got some defoliation to open her up and get some light on the inside.
The MBAP also got a haircut. She seems like she will take the longest out of the group. Gave them all 28g of MC (525ppm). My numbers from previous entry was off due to scale not taking the tray in account. Still 2 grams of Sea Kelp.
I’m trying to figure out when to start Bud Explosion, hoping the community can give me some insight. Will tag a few people at the end of the thread. Tap water has been 240-280 ppm due to all the snow. Still ph to 5.7-5.8. Temps are currently 82-84F and 45-55RH. That is with a heater running 24/7 and the tent cracked open. Hoping to fix that with an inkbird temp controller.

I bought an Inkbird ITC 308 to regulate my heater but my heater is 1500w, so I need the 608. So I will be returning it. Should get the right one on Sunday.
Scooped some seeds from Nightowl’s recent drop. Was able to scoop their new collar with our very own @FullDuplex, Purple Pope( Anvil x Wizard’s Apprentice). Will be growing this in an auto pot setup for my next grow with some Sour Stomper and Jammy Dodgers if I can get my hands on it.

Photos in order:ManBearAlienPig close up, MBAP, Pinot Noir, Pinot Noir close up, 50 shades of grape topped on day 20
511BB9B6-D73F-4B37-ADFD-8E6BA9396AD1.jpeg
A2DE6447-47A0-4961-8130-3D92120431A1.jpeg
8759BD51-1A0E-4509-BB2C-E796B9F74878.jpeg
76E7DC54-B9D8-4CF3-B485-F7E56CA49F77.jpeg
D0E2DE26-528F-4DAA-B28F-640E48F85469.jpeg
214B300E-28E8-48D0-8CE6-5566659410A7.jpeg

@pop22 you mind taking a look at some pics and giving an idea when you will start BE? I plan on start to feed them twice a day and Wasn’t sure when to start giving 5em BE.

Also using an iPad Pro for my journal now, so please excuse any errors while I get use to the transition. :biggrin::smoking::cheers:

One last thing, I’m truly winging this defoliation thing. Any tips would be greatly appreciated! :vibe:

:greenthumb: Looking great! :d5::pass:

:greenthumb: Looking great! :d5::pass:
Appreciate it, bro! Been a bit busy on my end, so been a little quiet. Been keeping up with the ladies though. I think it’s time to start feeding them twice a daycus I woke up this morning and the top looked dry from 24hours ago.

I don't use additives, I'm sure someone here can help you though!

Day 43 update: Nute feed and photos. Time to feed twice a day?

Good evening everyone. Hope you’re all staying warm, especially any gromies in Texas.
The ladies are doing great! Still growing by the day. Did some defoliation today since they’re all stretching. Did some LST on the 50 shades and snapped a branch again :nono: . Will take it easy on her now, with her being topped 3 times at this point (twice by accident). Though she quickly rebounded from it and there has been additional growth on three bud sites.
The Pinot Noir continue to amaze me with her vigor. She got some defoliation to open her up and get some light on the inside.
The MBAP also got a haircut. She seems like she will take the longest out of the group. Gave them all 28g of MC (525ppm). My numbers from previous entry was off due to scale not taking the tray in account. Still 2 grams of Sea Kelp.
I’m trying to figure out when to start Bud Explosion, hoping the community can give me some insight. Will tag a few people at the end of the thread. Tap water has been 240-280 ppm due to all the snow. Still ph to 5.7-5.8. Temps are currently 82-84F and 45-55RH. That is with a heater running 24/7 and the tent cracked open. Hoping to fix that with an inkbird temp controller.

I bought an Inkbird ITC 308 to regulate my heater but my heater is 1500w, so I need the 608. So I will be returning it. Should get the right one on Sunday.
Scooped some seeds from Nightowl’s recent drop. Was able to scoop their new collar with our very own @FullDuplex, Purple Pope( Anvil x Wizard’s Apprentice). Will be growing this in an auto pot setup for my next grow with some Sour Stomper and Jammy Dodgers if I can get my hands on it.

Photos in order:ManBearAlienPig close up, MBAP, Pinot Noir, Pinot Noir close up, 50 shades of grape topped on day 20
View attachment 1288618View attachment 1288619View attachment 1288620View attachment 1288621View attachment 1288622View attachment 1288623
@pop22 you mind taking a look at some pics and giving an idea when you will start BE? I plan on start to feed them twice a day and Wasn’t sure when to start giving 5em BE.

There are more than one way to approach defoliation. I don't like heave defoliation so I rarely do it. What I do is strip any leaf facing inward, or covering an active growth/flower site. works ok for me!

One last thing, I’m truly winging this defoliation thing. Any tips would be greatly appreciated! :vibe:

There are more than one way to approach defoliation. I don't like heave defoliation so I rarely do it. What I do is strip any leaf facing inward, or covering an active growth/flower site. works ok for me!
Thanks for the feedback! That’s what I tried to do. The MBAP was a jungle! A lot of bud sites wasn’t getting light. Definitely need to work on my LST early on to fix this. Live and learn :smoking:

Back