New Grower First ever grow, 7 Polar Express Auto's Outdoors

Thanks man, first ever grow with cannabis auto or photo but hoping my years of experience with vegetable growing will get the job done, so far its been a pretty easy plant to maintain compared to my pumpkins chilli's and tomatoes etc which always need tinkering with. Also got some experience in dealing with mildew, blight and various leaf spots.
:karmacloud: Good luck with your grow! :headbang:

I grew a Polar Express earlier this year. Loved it. In the same run I had 2 Cash Crops as well. Cash Crop and Polar Express are very similar in look and stone. The Polar Express was covered in trichs. I think that was my 1st Auto Grow, started 12-2017. There should be some pics in that journal -- MrGoats 1st inside Auto Grow - I think.
Anyway the PEA rocked, nothing but good memories of it. I should have more detailed notes in my notebook, i will check if anything stood out enough to make note of and pass it on. Good grow Karma to you!

MrGoat

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Can you elaborate on the Polar Express high? It's advertised as a balanced sat/Ind but some say the highs more sativa? Struggling to find as much information about this strain as I have others, doesn't seem that popular. Also what was the growing odour like? Based on what forums say I should be good for a few of these outside polytunnel style without carbon filters?

Than
I went back and looked at my notes for the Polar, it was on the exotic side, lacey type leaves, very very white flowers which went really orange/red the last couple of weeks. Very smooth smoke. If i remember it finished around Day 78.

Thanks for following up, can you tell me what the high was like? More body stoney or mind high? Also how was the growing odour for you? Barely perceptible as advertised or quite stenchy?

Looking good, Future. I am not sure what you have going on in that soil as far as nutes, and I am still a newbie, but i think it is a good idea to start adding some root mass increaser, and consider adding lite nutes to the feed soon, particularly if the soil you are using isn't enhanced with nutes. Some folks wait another week for nutes. I think it is based on your plant and soil. Your plants look pretty good for now, but can't go wrong with helping the roots along now.

More experienced growers will certainly chime in. Good luck with your grow! May you enjoy your own bud in a few weeks!
Thanks, they are still doing well and healthy enough.

In Italy atm, Rome is lovely and hot though I wished I had been high walking around the Vatican it's so trippy in there and stunning, though I'll leave my opinions on religion out of it :p

When I'm back home in Scotland I'll get more pics up and continue the journal :thumbs:

Definitely, but I remember it being an excellent body buzz also. Very good buzz and I have a very high tolerance level.
Can you elaborate on the Polar Express high? It's advertised as a balanced sat/Ind but some say the highs more sativa? Struggling to find as much information about this strain as I have others, doesn't seem that popular. Also what was the growing odour like? Based on what forums say I should be good for a few of these outside polytunnel style without carbon filters?

Ok so I am 2 days back from Rome and and my plants are huge, such growth in the space of a week! Well for autos anyway...they are looking very healthy and a nice shade of green I think. I will start small concentrations of biobizz grow next watering. Only one thing concerns me, note the speckly dotty areas on certain leaf edges and the holed leaf, I'm assuming the strange activity on leaf edges is bug damage also? Can someone explain exactly what this is as my sunflowers have it also along with my fuchsias, oregano, beans and loads of other stuff. Everything seems to be growing well despite this but I want to keep an eye on it and discover the cause.

My Biobizz soil arrived along with the muted so I'll be germing another 5 polar express strains today, am I better going from 8hrs in glass of water to wet tissue OR from the glass straight to soil once cracked?

7 plants of the same strain is a bit dull I know but I'm forced to use a short low odour strain unfortunately. Take a look at my photos and tell me what you think

Attachments

• IMG_20180720_122711.jpg
    IMG_20180720_122711.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 137
  • IMG_20180720_122644.jpg
    IMG_20180720_122644.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 128
  • IMG_20180720_122641.jpg
    IMG_20180720_122641.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 134
  • IMG_20180720_122621.jpg
    IMG_20180720_122621.jpg
    129.5 KB · Views: 137
  • IMG_20180720_122612.jpg
    IMG_20180720_122612.jpg
    122.2 KB · Views: 136
  • IMG_20180720_122606.jpg
    IMG_20180720_122606.jpg
    129.4 KB · Views: 136
  • IMG_20180720_122559.jpg
    IMG_20180720_122559.jpg
    130.2 KB · Views: 135
I think I might have thrips, not sure but it looks similar to thrips damage, must get a magnifying glass

Edit: not sure if leafhoppers or thrips or what the hell :/ I don have any professional bug sprays I have copper sulphate and calcium hydroxide but probably only works for fungus, I could try boiling rhubarb leaves and see if the oxalic acid does anything to kill them, I'm just not sure

Back