Indoor First Diary.. Fastbuds Menage A Trois

Reaction score
Greetings grow Guys n Gals! I Trust that I find you all well!!
Hoping some of you find the time to pop by to my first diary!
My last couple of runs were a bit of a disappointment but hoping to get things back on track this time around! I've grown some decent plants in the past, a few 4 plussers and my best just shy of 6 from a moby dick xxl so this could go either way.

Beans will be Gelato, Smoothie and Purple Lemonade. All new strains for my good self!

Set up :

Black Orchid Hydro Box Light 120x60x200 (4x2x6 n a bit).

2x 3500 55w Autocobs from cobshop.net
+ I've fired up the ol Grownorthern ms006 again for this grow.

5' Ram inline duct, Rhino Pro filter and a silencer. Will look to add movement after my clip on's conked out.

Gone back to plain ol' Biobizz light mix after a few runs in 70:30 allmix/coco, no lime added, in what I thought were 30l root pouches. Turns out the middle one is clearly bigger (39 I presume) so the smoothie went in there coz I just fancy her for some reason.

Nutes are Biobizz grow, bloom, root juice, Plant Magic magne cal in RO water with a tds of about 10, May add to this particularly biobizz ph+ as PH was a bit low, 5.9 for the initial water with 1ml root juice and 1ml magne cal.

IMG_20200404_131919.jpgIMG_20200408_141732.jpgIMG_20200408_142020.jpg

They say 3's a crowd! I Certainly blooming hope so!

Peace and love ya'll!!!

Roach.

Good setup....build it and they will grow.

Greetings grow Guys n Gals! I Trust that I find you all well!!
Hoping some of you find the time to pop by to my first diary!
My last couple of runs were a bit of a disappointment but hoping to get things back on track this time around! I've grown some decent plants in the past, a few 4 plussers and my best just shy of 6 from a moby dick xxl so this could go either way.

Beans will be Gelato, Smoothie and Purple Lemonade. All new strains for my good self!

Set up :

Black Orchid Hydro Box Light 120x60x200 (4x2x6 n a bit).

2x 3500 55w Autocobs from cobshop.net
+ I've fired up the ol Grownorthern ms006 again for this grow.

5' Ram inline duct, Rhino Pro filter and a silencer. Will look to add movement after my clip on's conked out.

Gone back to plain ol' Biobizz light mix after a few runs in 70:30 allmix/coco, no lime added, in what I thought were 30l root pouches. Turns out the middle one is clearly bigger (39 I presume) so the smoothie went in there coz I just fancy her for some reason.

Nutes are Biobizz grow, bloom, root juice, Plant Magic magne cal in RO water with a tds of about 10, May add to this particularly biobizz ph+ as PH was a bit low, 5.9 for the initial water with 1ml root juice and 1ml magne cal.

View attachment 1178660View attachment 1178662View attachment 1178663

They say 3's a crowd! I Certainly blooming hope so!

Peace and love ya'll!!!

Roach.

me got a fb trio goin too atm...jus sayin :smoking: ppp

Cheers @automan2 ! Just hoping I can do it some justice this time round

@420Forever just had a little gander at the train.. some pretty looking ladies you have on board there :drool: I’ll hop on myself if that’s ok?

Quick update as I'm lagging behind already!
Performed my slightly anal and probably unnecessary germ ritual and was rewarded with a 3 way Easter Sunday sprout! How apt! :biggrin:
So day 3 today and all looking ok! The Smoothie being the early front runner! Leaving the exhaust off and the tent door cracked at the top atm to keep temps and RH up. Temps up between 84-87 lights on RH 60-75 I figure this will be ok for aweek or so as surely they won't be kicking out too much o2 atm but if anyone thinks different then please let me know as I'm here to learn!

Gelato: (not shed her pip case yet)

IMG_20200414_170004.jpg

Smoothie:

IMG_20200414_165728.jpg

Purple Lemonade:

IMG_20200414_165756.jpg

Won't bore ya'll with any more seedling shots, barring a disaster, so will see you here again in a few days!

Until then Stay Safe!!
Roach.

Ahh did just wanna mention panel is currently running at a 3rd power! :thumbsup:

@420Forever just had a little gander at the train.. some pretty looking ladies you have on board there :drool: I’ll hop on myself if that’s ok?

indeed, all are welcome & there'z drinkz & snackz in Car 11 :thumbsup: jus follow @Rebel, she knowz the way :rofl: ppp

Ello fellow plant botherers! Hope ya'll had a good ol puff/vape/munch or whatever it is you do yesterday!!

High time I did a leedle update I reckon, so what's been happening in the tent??

Turned on the extract on day 7 the Gelato was looking a tad spindly and growing on the wonk, movement fan should be here in the next couple of days! Found her laying on the deck yesterday so propped her up and was standing proud last night :thumbsup: funny if this happens its always the one in this position it happens to, its the one nearest the passive intake so maybe something in that!

So chuffed my local hydro store was open for orders again so ordered a few bits including a 250 ml bottle of biobizz ph+. Parcel turned up 2 days later.. No pH+ but a litre of ph- WTF! :wall: Quick phone call and they were full of apologies, told me to keep the PH- and have called me today to tell me a litre of PH+ will be with me tomorrow at no extra cost! How's that for service!!

So they all had their first little drinkypoos last night and the ph- came in handy to bring down some tap water I'd had standing in reserve. My RO has gone waay to acidic and adding calmag/root juice did nothing to help. Just root juice added to the tap water and will back off on the calmag when I'm back on RO as I noticed a bit of tip burn on the Gelato and Smoothie seedlings.

Have struggled with low RH since turning on the extract, misting is very temporary and not practical so I have a humidifier coming tomorrow and a small desk fan and a cheapo fan speed controller following shortly after. Plan was to save for a decent fan controller but hopefully this will do me a turn in the short term!

Day 9 Photos:

IMG_20200420_193752.jpg

After giving her a helping hand!

IMG_20200420_193758.jpg

IMG_20200420_193807.jpg

IMG_20200421_155441.jpg

That's all for now folks!
Stay safe!!
Roach.

Well well well good grow folk been far too long since I updated this! My excuse? Well it was Mrs Roach's birthday yesterday so trying to make that as best as poss during lockdown, that and picking up a couple of decent Indica's recently which is probably closer to the truth :baked:
Also I've not had to cry out for help as yet as things appear to be chugging along fairly nicely so far! :thumbsup:

My little humidifier has been cracking and has kept RH nicely between 50-60 with me only having to fill it once a day, result! If I'm honest I've neglected RH in the past somewhat figuring as long as it was about 40 it was ok and didn't matter too much if it dipped below a bit. :doh:
Lights are 20/4 and temps between 65 (lights out) -79 so not too bad there ideally like to keep the swing a bit less but a bit loathed to put the heater back in and more load on my available sockets!

Have given a couple more waterings with 1/2 ml calmag & 2ml root juice. Smoothie not quite ready for hers today. Biggest plant but bigger pot than her sisters. All suffered a touch of claw about 5 days ago not sure if it was that I'd let em get a bit dry or the introduction of the movement fan that freaked em out but a fart around with the positioning of that and a water saw them all looking right as rain! Had to use the PH up last time and watered at 6.5 cracking stuff but I've just reminded myself I wanna check out the npk of that. Found today the addition of about half a litre of (to 6) of britta filtered tap, boiling from the kettle (mainly to bring the temp up as my RO is stored outside) gave me a nice stable reading of 6.8 so left it at that. Might consider this moving forward as it's difficult to stabilise RO but will be adding nutes soon so we'll see.

Phew I didn't think much had been happening really but actually could ramble on a lot more but probably best I don't! Note to self...Must update diary more often and avoid long winded ramblings!
I'll add some day 18 pics shortly as that's where we're at.
Take care ya'll!!

Back