Grow Mediums First Coco Grow....Mephisto Alien x Toof

I have a question for the folks using PH perfect.

I have a bottle of Pro-Tekt silicon that if I add to res it changes the ph and the ph perfect won't compensate.

So what do you guys do or recommend?

1. Do a silicon only feeding once a week
2. Foliar spray
3. Spend more money and buy rhino skin ( It is only $10 for 250ml)
4. do nothing she doesn't need it.

Thanks

I'd say option 3, get the rhino skin. Never used it before but I need to.. makes trunks! Didn't know it was that cheap!

Invest some Bucks for Greenhouse Powderfeed I never had something better on Coco. Simple to use and brings top Notch Results. Its a All in One fert you control what the plant gets by the Ph..... Propably the only good thing Greenhouse ever brought to the Market

I'd say option 3, get the rhino skin. Never used it before but I need to.. makes trunks! Didn't know it was that cheap!

Yeah, I'm not willing to grow with out silicon. That stuff saved two ladies on my last grow, without it I am sure they would have passed.

I asked AN about their Coco Bigger Buds Tribe pack that includes Bud Igniter, Big Bud® Coco and Overdrive None of it said it was Ph perfect.

Their response:

"The Coco Bigger Buds Tribe products are formulated to work perfectly with the pH perfect formulas"

And their RHINO SKIN states that it works with Ph perfect.

Next payday I'm going to have some serious thinking to do.

Thanks

:pass:

Invest some Bucks for Greenhouse Powderfeed I never had something better on Coco. Simple to use and brings top Notch Results. Its a All in One fert you control what the plant gets by the Ph..... Propably the only good thing Greenhouse ever brought to the Market

Thanks for the input. I have read about powdered nutes for coco but for right now I am committed to AN.

Update day 17.

It is a dry day so no feeding. She is really growing. Nice dark green and healthy as can be.
Yesterday I feed her for the first time through my drip ring everything happened the way it was supposed to.

Feed her at 0.85ec using A&B Grow, Cal mag Xtra, and a dash of wet betty.

She is working on her third node.
12" wide 4 1/2" tall
20150709_171343.jpg
20150709_171354.jpg

I do not know why I have been having troubles uploading Pics lately. I cant get the last one to post right side up. Sorry

Yeah, I'm not willing to grow with out silicon. That stuff saved two ladies on my last grow, without it I am sure they would have passed.

I asked AN about their Coco Bigger Buds Tribe pack that includes Bud Igniter, Big Bud® Coco and Overdrive None of it said it was Ph perfect.

Their response:

"The Coco Bigger Buds Tribe products are formulated to work perfectly with the pH perfect formulas"

And their RHINO SKIN states that it works with Ph perfect.

Next payday I'm going to have some serious thinking to do.

Thanks
I wouldnt be without silicon too mate.The plants love it,i use it right through.

@Fantasy Island , be aware that silica is very alkaline and will swing your ph upward.
Something to take into consideration with your nutes.:pass:

Oh yeah I used biobizz on my last grow and that stuff would drop me down to 5.1 then I would add 1/8 tsp of the silica and it would raise it to 6.3 I enjoyed not having to use the Ph up killing two birds with one stone.

That's why I'm just going to get the RhinoSkin it is ph perfect for coco.

Thanks Dude:cheers:

Back