Grow Mediums First Coco Grow....Mephisto Alien x Toof

Had a awesome weekend. Started it off with a kick ass VIP access Dave Matthews Band concert. Followed by placing an order for A&b Bloom along with Coco Bigger Buds Tribe combo and Rhino skin And what the hell a 450 watt MarsHydro Reflector to go with my 300 watt. I started building my new box that will be 7' high 3' deep and 6' wide. Plan on my 300 to be my starter on one end and my 450 to be my finisher for a continues grow.

I will be feeding everyday now for a few days then I will switch to twice a day.

Day 20
5" tall 14" wide
Feed at 0.88 ec

I realized I wrote down a ec of 0.78 in my paper journal. I know I went to .88. So i took another reading and it says 0.93ec. This is only after an hour of feeding. Is this normal?

20150712_191347.jpg
20150712_191354.jpg

20150710_211512.jpg

Last edited:
Had a awesome weekend. Started it off with a kick ass VIP access Dave Matthews Band concert. Followed by placing an order for A&b Bloom along with Coco Bigger Buds Tribe combo and Rhino skin And what the hell a 450 watt MarsHydro Reflector to go with my 300 watt. I started building my new box that will be 7' high 3' deep and 6' wide. Plan on my 300 to be my starter on one end and my 450 to be my finisher for a continues grow.

I will be feeding everyday now for a few days then I will switch to twice a day.

Day 20
5" tall 14" wide
Feed at 0.88 ec

I realized I wrote down a ec of 0.78 in my paper journal. I know I went to .88. So i took another reading and it says 0.93ec. This is only after an hour of feeding. Is this normal?

View attachment 466417 View attachment 466418
View attachment 466419
coming along nicely with the size of your new grow box you can grow some monsters :growing:at 3 weeks dude you could bump up the feeding to 4 times a day there roots should be very well established by now

I really need some assistance with the reservoir. Each day the ec's go higher and higher i started at .88 now its sitting at 1.03. Should I be adding water daily to bring it back down? This is day 3 since I filled the reservoir. The Ph is staying the same since I'm using Ph perfect.

I really need some assistance with the reservoir. Each day the ec's go higher and higher i started at .88 now its sitting at 1.03. Should I be adding water daily to bring it back down? This is day 3 since I filled the reservoir. The Ph is staying the same since I'm using Ph perfect.
With a recirculating drip your ec will continue to rise it never affected any of my girls but keep an eye on your plants if any sign of nute burn water down your res a litre at a time till you lower your ec [emoji2]

Wile is spot on bro. Shouldn't make much a difference.. water evporates plus salts can build up in the coir and get pushed into the res with runoff. Looking good by the way!! Keep an eye for their color don't be afraid to start pushing them!!

Back