Botanicare coco
Clay pebbles
Advanced nutrients Ph Perfect Sensi Coco Grow a&b
Advanced nutrients Sensi Cal Mag Xtra
Advanced Nutrients Wet Betty
Dyna-Gro Pro-TeKt Silicon
ro water
Clean Drip
(will be getting AN bloom a&b and a bud booster not sure of which kind yet)

I would like to give a special thanks to @JAYAR for helping me get started. I followed his grows and asked him a ton of questions. He was always more then willing to help. THANKS DUDE!!!! :bighug:.

Moving on...

I will be growing one of my freebies from Mephisto Alien x Toof

I will be hand watering until three weeks. Then I will start the recirculating drip system.

Any and all comments, suggestions are welcomed and appreciated.

I am also growing a Cream Of The Crop Cash Crop she is in soil and is 42 days old. I may share some of her pics on here just don't feel like starting another journal.

Not much to tell about at the moment. She is 15 days old.

Day 1-7. 12-16oz 0.79 - 0.80ec wet dry every other day
Day 2-13. 16 oz 0.80 - 0.83ec wet dry every other day
Day 13 watered to runoff 0.83ec
Unable to tell you how much of what i put in because I always went over and had to add more water the more nutes ect ect. by the time I was done trying to make a gallon I ended up making 3 gallons. I am starting to get the hang of it though.(maybe).

Here are some pics.

Day 8
View attachment 465113

Day 14
View attachment 465115

Day 15View attachment 465114

Cash cropView attachment 465119
Sorry shes sideways to lazy to fix.

Thank You for stopping by.

And as always Welcome to Fantasy Island!!!!:bighug::pass::bighug:
welcome to the land of the coco nuts will be tagging along if thats okay dude :pass:

Best of luck dude. Iv been using coco ph perfect for a few grows now. Check out a few of my diaries. Best advice I can give is less is more and going over 1.8-2.0 EC will burn your tips. It is quite strong.

Thanks for the tip dude. Appreciate you taking a peek. :toke:

Good luck FI... I think Eyes on Fire grew as he called it...Toothless Alien..:smokeout:

Thanks Duggy I'll have to go looking through his threads.:cheers:

welcome to the land of the coco nuts will be tagging along if thats okay dude :pass:

Thanks dude! It is exciting:yay:to be a coco nut! I appreciate:pass: you tagging along

I have a question for the folks using PH perfect.

I have a bottle of Pro-Tekt silicon that if I add to res it changes the ph and the ph perfect won't compensate.

So what do you guys do or recommend?

1. Do a silicon only feeding once a week
2. Foliar spray
3. Spend more money and buy rhino skin ( It is only $10 for 250ml)
4. do nothing she doesn't need it.

Thanks

1.5 gal pots? Wow seeing is believing. But it is like hydro you can drown your roots. You guys sure it wont be to crampd in there for the roots? Ill be growing a sour diesel auto soon and i haven't decided on a smart pot size yet but i def. Will be doing hand watering. I cant wait to see your grow fantasy island!

Back