IMG_0695.JPG
IMG_0694.JPG

IMG_0730.JPG
IMG_0739.JPG
IMG_0740.JPG
IMG_0741.JPG
IMG_0742.JPG
IMG_0743.JPG
Day 68: did a flush with hose yesterday. @jingo think I am on the right track with things? Anything else I should be doing? and should I continue to feed? Was planning on just water until finish. What do you think if I move it outdoors for rest so can use my lights for the seedlings? 55 degree nights 65-80 degree days. Lastly how long do you believe is left in terms of days?

Last edited:
IMG_0784.JPG
IMG_0785.JPG
IMG_0786.JPG
IMG_0787.JPG
Update on others: @jingo any thoughts on what's going on with this runt Pineapple? Has been 12 days since sprout! I did another in the big pot and seems happy and normal.

Hey bro

Looking at that plant you got in flower I think you need to feed her for at least a couple more weeks and then you could probably start the flush. But, we just have to wait and see what she looks like in a couple weeks.

Some guys will plant a bunch of seeds just planning on culling the slow ones. You get them once in awhile.

Current Diaries

Jingo grows zambeza white widow and supper silver haze

Jingo does Remo nutes, Dinafem white cheese and portal kracken.

Jingo grows Dinafem White Cheese, lumigrow pro 325, gh and remo nutes

Jingo'scontinuous cbd grow, lumigrow pro LED, GH nutrients in coco, with test results.

Thanks for your help and guidance! What about the next few days around here 60's and 50's at night? Maybe even a 50degree day.... @jingo

If it were later in flower it might actually improve things, but it's too early to have temperatures that low. Could you just bring the plant in at night? The light should be just as good if not better.

Current Diaries

Jingo grows zambeza white widow and supper silver haze

Jingo does Remo nutes, Dinafem white cheese and portal kracken.

Jingo grows Dinafem White Cheese, lumigrow pro 325, gh and remo nutes

Jingo'scontinuous cbd grow, lumigrow pro LED, GH nutrients in coco, with test results.

Back