New Grower First auto run of the year!

Couldn't say honestly, I'm just starting autos myself. From what I have seen they go into flower around week 4 or 5 so I'd get them into the container you plan to chop from by the end of week 3

Couldn't say honestly, I'm just starting autos myself. From what I have seen they go into flower around week 4 or 5 so I'd get them into the container you plan to chop from by the end of week 3
Okay good deal, I will do that

I haven't transplanted autos as I hear they are a bit touchy to transplant. Just be careful taking them out of the cups and watch the roots. I would get them transplanted ASAP so they have a bit of time to get established in their final pots before going into flower.

Transplant before week 3, 14 days old. I have had autos start preflower in week 3.

Here's an update! I think they are doing pretty well, maybe a little bit stretched. That is okay right? In 3 days they will be at the end of their second week of life. I am thinking about transplanting today, although I just gave them some water this morning. Might need to let the medium dry out a bit more?

Attachments

• 20200902_100452.jpg
    20200902_100452.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 27
Here's an update! I think they are doing pretty well, maybe a little bit stretched. That is okay right? In 3 days they will be at the end of their second week of life. I am thinking about transplanting today, although I just gave them some water this morning. Might need to let the medium dry out a bit more?
[/QU

I like the medium to be damp when I transplant any plant. Want the medium to stay together as much as possible, not falling off the roots.

I transplanted yesterday. 3 of the 4 went well, but on the 2nd one I transplanted, the medium crumbled a bit. Hopefully I didn't stress any of the out. I gave the medum a good soak prior to planting so the roots didn't touch any dry medium. I also used mycorrhizal so that should help? 2 went in 5 gallon bags, and 2 went in 3 gallon bags.

Attachments

• 20200902_191544.jpg
    20200902_191544.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 27
Looks nice to me. I wouldn't worry about the medium crumbling a bit. You can't get all of them in a nice big piece. I've had that happen plenty of times and it never made issues later on

Back