Indoor First auto/indoor grow

@stepside I also gotta credit H.S.O. For breeding autos that are capable of getting that big while enduring newb mistakes.

Btw I checked out one of your tent grows, think it was blackberry and a blue dragon? Something like that. Looked like a one way ticket to terpene and trich' town! Much respect, captain

Last edited:
Hey guys! Just checking in. Ive been as folks from these parts say, 'right out straight'. For those of you not from the area, that means pretty fucking exhausted. So im having a cup of coffee and gonna smoke a dab of some oregon diesel to get in the zone. Then I'll water with some flower nutes, and tie some branches down.

I want this auto tent to be a perpetual source, so I'm gonna order some more seeds from H.S.O.. If a first time auto grower can have this much success with them, they must be worthwhile.
Think I'm going to go with the:
Auto Sour Diesel
Blue Dream

Any thoughts? Speak now, or FORE EVER hold. your. peace!
....Haha just joshin' ya. Good jokes, huh?
....sleep deprived dad's make dumb jokes

Man, im ridiculously excited to see what these buds will be looking like around week 10-12... They are certainly frosting up quickly and smelling dank, but I really hope those buds put the Swell on big time.

Im like an inpatient child

Update for you guys

Watered all my autos day before yesterday with a strong concentration of the flower nutes and a light dose of the foxfarms big Bloom. Hope those buds keep swelling!
For those that didn't see my other thread, I ended up ordering a pack of Bubba Cheese and one of lemon juice express. Once this tent starts churning out buds, I don't want it to stop.

Last night I pulled any dying leaves and pruned a few minor bud sites that wouldn't be able to amount to much.
Any one ever lollipop their auto's?

What's your favorite bloom nute?

Got things organized a little better

Attachments

• IMG_20160502_210721.jpg
    IMG_20160502_210721.jpg
    188.1 KB · Views: 65
Lost coast skunk. Sorry about the pictures quality.

BTW I forgot to mention im looking into growing a few of my next seeds in Coco coir. Any of you out there prefer Coco? Done any side by sides with soil?

Attachments

• IMG_20160503_131503.jpg
    IMG_20160503_131503.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 49
Back