Indoor First auto/indoor grow

Gave the ailing ladies a good dose of Bloom nutes along with a healthy charge of feather meal and the big Bloom. Hopefully this does it.

All the buds are smelling nice and getting covered in trichs (except the smallest Dedoverde which is a ways behind)
They all seem to be filling out pretty nicely. All the buds seem pretty dense as they fill out. Except one of the bubbas.
Here's a picture of the main cola. Got all the branches tied. One of the others is actually a tiny bit fatter. My buddy thinks it might just be the pheno

Attachments

• IMG_20160510_132706.jpg
    IMG_20160510_132706.jpg
    105.3 KB · Views: 51
And on a more positive note, this LCS is looking pretty frosty :D (LCS on bottom, that other bubba bud is on top)

Attachments

• IMG_20160510_132758.jpg
    IMG_20160510_132758.jpg
    100.4 KB · Views: 51
  • IMG_20160510_133005.jpg
    IMG_20160510_133005.jpg
    139.6 KB · Views: 52
Does this loast coast skunk look ready for chopping? Pistils almost all orange. Don't have a scope

Attachments

• IMG_20160516_161056.jpg
    IMG_20160516_161056.jpg
    148.7 KB · Views: 63
:smoking: Hey Easter! I'm cruising through real quick here, so I'll drop notes as I go,....

>>> Si is fantastic stuff, does several good things... check this out-- https://www.autoflower.org/threads/link-to-silica-benefits.47356/

>> Ah! Big Bloom is good stuff, but if you look at the NKP#'s, you'll see it's super mild, talking decimal range here-- too mild to use as anything but a supplement (use it myself),...you got the rest of bloom nutes covered well though- [emoji106]

>>> I'm not a soil builder my self, but there are many here who do, from scratch, or modified bag soils,.... I see no micronutrient mineral sources in the mix (like azomite, greensand, etc), so maybe consider getting a micronutrient supplement,.. Earth Juice Microblast is a good one, not loaded with bunch of other stuff.... these play a critical role in how other nutes are metabolized, function as catalysts, etc.,...

>> foliar feeding is a great way to supplement things, but it has to be at reduced conc., or you get the burn like you did! :doh:... you need a wetting agent/water spreader to do any foliar treatment properly, as well... treating for defc.'s, pest control, or feeding-- it all applies! This stuff takes the surface tension out of the solution, so it coats and sticks more evenly, instead of just beading up; access into the plant is via the stomata, most of which are on the undersides of the leaves, so top and bottom coverage is key-- more surface are covered = more absorbed!

>> great strain choices, and HSO is phaaaat! :headbang:

>>> Epsoms are MgSO4, no Ca, so it's good that you scored some dedicated Ca-Mg product... otherwise, epsoms are fine, readily absorbed, plus you get the S, which is often an overlooked secondary nute element, critical for protein synthesis, and the like, just as N is,...

>> lime sources vary-- Ag' lime, dolomite, oyster shell, etc,... all mostly if not entirely made of CaCO3 (minor amounts of MgCO3), play a big role in soil pH buffering, and nutrient release...but they all are not fast acting, certainly not enough for defc. treatment,... dolomite is the slowest by far, due to slightly different chemistry, so it's best as a longer term buffer and nute source (weeks to months for slow steady release)...

>> Coco is a very specialized medium, quite different from soil in many aspects, closer to DWC in others,.. if you go this route, research here and on the web thoroughly,... it has peculiar Cation Exchange capacities, which is why there are specific nutes made for it, to help make dealing with this easier,... it has excellent breathing properties, and requires less pot volume size to achieve fat plants, but nutrient management is very hands on when done in hand watered pots,... drip systems are a common method that works great,.. and check out the Autopot section just opened here, a gravity fed system that's totally KISS and done right works fantastically! ..check out Hansbrick's grows, our Autopot guru here,...
... buds look excellent bro'! :d5: -- nicely done :drool: ... it's clear you did your homework, and are working those skills up fast! :cheers: :slap:
Great bit of knowledge! Thank you for sharing!!!!

Back