New Grower First Auto Grow - Think Different

Thanks stylez :smokebuds:

just voted for that picture my friend!

wish you the best and hope you take it back home to the family.

keep it growing my friend.

just a quick question on your harvest.

what were the trichome coverage %?

Voted both sites! You were a inspiration, think different on the way!
:peace:

fucking hell :) well done to you , and kingje .. thanks for the support :(

Hazy!!!! F'n crazy! :clap: :clap: :clap:
I thought I'd need three days to get through all 40 pages of this amazing documentation of your fucking killer growing skills, but I couldn't stop turning pages! Done! And now I need something to calm my damn nerves. You grow a mean plant and you take some very sweet pictures. Some of them are absolutely heart-wrenching!
Amazing stuff! :bow:
Congrats on the BOM runner up prize last month! :thumbs:
Congrats on the DP contest and you got my vote! :thumbs:
Just your dumb luck that my RB is gonna blow your sorry ass out of the water in this months BOM! :crying:
You know I'm just messing with you! I see a BudOftheYear win in your very near future!
I hit you up with rep at the very beginning of your thread for the Epilepsy warning on your vid. That was top notch thinking on your part. :thumbs:
After that, I hit the rep button on about every other picture post you made, but it wouldn't work anymore. I got your next thread open in another tab right now and I'm jumping over there to sub up. I won't miss that one like I did this one!

I'm hoping that some Killer Grower Karma has rubbed off on me as I slithered right through this beautiful thread! Awesome!
:smokebuds:

Last edited:
Thanks Noods for the bomb :D and all the comments, And i think i've picked the winner again this month. :smokebuds:

just voted for that picture my friend!

wish you the best and hope you take it back home to the family.

keep it growing my friend.

just a quick question on your harvest.

what were the trichome coverage %?

Thanks herbal for everything. the trichomes were 15-20% amber. :smokebuds:

voted man goodluck :toke:

Thanks wynnyin :smokebuds:

Voted both sites! You were a inspiration, think different on the way!
:peace:

Cheers for that kinjetori. Grow a monster :D

Voted :thumbs:

Thanks brother :smokebuds:

fucking hell :) well done to you , and kingje .. thanks for the support :(

Milk have you worked out the BOM comp rules yet. :crying: thanks friend :smokebuds:

Hey Hazy, you got my vote! And it looks like you're in the lead.. Congrats man, very inspiring work.

-natty

Back