New Grower First Auto Grow - Think Different

:drool::drool::drool:

whoooooooo!!!

those are some fat nuggetry bro.

amazing harvest shot.

cnat wait for dry weight my friend.

this is also getting us closer to the next grow.

channel 2 here i come!

:smokebuds:

Was on Dutch Passion's web site and came across this. Such a media whore :crying:

hazy-albums-pics-picture143058-screen-shot-2012-11-03-19-47-30.jpg

hazy-albums-pics-picture143062-showimage-php.jpeg

Last edited:
Can't send Rep bro but to be recognized by the breeders must be more worthy of my rep..haha bro fantastic job man ....Congrats man ....

Can't send Rep bro but to be recognized by the breeders must be more worthy of my rep..haha bro fantastic job man ....Congrats man ....

Cheers swampman, always good to have you in from the Bayou. :smokebuds:

Last edited:
Damn Hazy that is a very nice harvest you have there...:thumbs:... Even got onto the breeders page very nice..:bow::bow:

Two BOM contests in one month WTF is going on ? Thanks Taviddude for the Nom :bow:

You're a bastard aren't you hazy hahah :) much love ... to be fair.. looking at your plants its no shock that you are up for nomination :)

thats what it do bro..you deffinitely deserve it......

You're a bastard aren't you hazy hahah :) much love ... to be fair.. looking at your plants its no shock that you are up for nomination :)

Cheers milk, don't blame me, it's all Dutch Passion's fault. I just put their genetics in dirt and look what happens. And Taviddude nomed, so go tell him about having dubious parentage. :crying:

thats what it do bro..you deffinitely deserve it......

Thanks loud :thumbs:

Back