New Grower First Auto Grow - Think Different

Just voted Hazy, good luck and well done again! God I wish I was your smoking buddy!!!!!!!!!! :smokebuds:

Its not that bad, and yes our news still reports that.
For better or for worst, should at least be proud of where you are from. I guess Hazy doesn't like his state much lol
I like my state. 'Deep in the Heart of...' and 'Everythings bigger in .....' :howdy:

is it really that bad? i thought you guys thought it was the best country in the world ?.. well.. thats what i hear on the news anyway

Its not that bad, and yes our news still reports that.
For better or for worst, should at least be proud of where you are from. I guess Hazy doesn't like his state much lol
I like my state. 'Deep in the Heart of...' and 'Everythings bigger in .....' :howdy:

Believe it or not, it is entirely possible to be proud of where you're from while at the same time acknowledging that it has many flaws and has done some very messed up stuff around the world. I think having clear, undiluted eyes while looking at your country makes you MORE patriotic, not less.

:smokebuds:

yes don't let buricratic bull shit bambboosel you into not seeing the picture when that happens you mite as well throw in the towel thats just what they want ...... The old bait and switch.. to keep the fat cats on the hill well fed and in control. :2cents:

Back to cannatalk! :smokebuds:

Hazy, hope you don't mind bro, but I snagged a couple of your pictures to run as a slide show on my desktop background. If you would like royalties (Roy-al-tiiieeeeees), hit me up. :D

sorry peeps .......

Absolutely no apologies needed, goauto!!! You didn't do anything wrong :smokebuds: Nobody did - I just want the focus to stay on Hazy's sexy ladies! :ladies:

im merely a happy, stoney guy, no offense meant.
:smokebuds:

@Hazy - are those twine lines you use as a scrog net? brilliant bro

well after 3 hrs of reading I made it to hear. I was just looking for a place to get seeds when I got side tracked by this amazing bedtime story. I will definitely have some sweet dreams. I have been reading and planning for 3 weeks now (my wife says i am obsessed and I have not even started yet). I read something about scrogs but after seeing this I already have the other page opened and will see ya there. I can not say what a inspiration this is. I have never grown a plant before but with your mad skills and all the positive karma from this site I think I will be just fine. Thanks for taking the time to post the pics and show your grow.
Amazing stuff! :bow:
Congrats on the BOM runner up prize last month! :thumbs:
Congrats on the DP contest and you got my vote! :thumbs:

Back