New Grower First Auto Grow - Think Different

WEEK 9 DAY 63

Today i dropped the amount of feed going into the back 2 plants as they were starting to show slight signs of nute burn they are now on 1ml Fix Mix and 2ml Bloom, The larger plant at the front is still on 1½ Fix Mix and 3ml Bloom, it is really starting to yellow up now and most of the trichs are now cloudy. So i think this one maybe ready in a week to 10 days. where as the runt at the back has no yellow leaves and looks like it has weeks to go. So it would appear that i will be harvesting in stages. And herbal you can ask as many questions as you need. :peace: Hazy

Last edited:
Photo Update

They be gettin fat

hazy-albums-pics-picture138208-dscf1703.jpg

hazy-albums-pics-picture138206-dscf1698.jpg

hazy-albums-pics-picture138209-dscf1704.jpg

hazy-albums-pics-picture138207-dscf1700.jpg

:peace: Hazy

Last edited:
:drool:
killing me man, killing me, this strain is a true bud making machine indeed, i heard the smoke is great too
doing a good job at it, i have 2 TD seeds since 1 year now preserved, am just not sure i want to grow them till am fully experienced so i can get the best out of them, yet happy looking plants you got there bro, being taking care of indeed :eek:

otwo:peace:

Thanks o-two for the great comments, lets just hope she weighs in ok at the end. :peace: Hazy

effing hazy! they are stunning!!!!:dancer::drool:they hurt to look at!:bow: i just decided, you have my bom vote! and max rep!:smokebuds:

really amazing looking ! well done :) reading through this has really made me " Think Different " about this strain hehe

effing hazy! they are stunning!!!!:dancer::drool:they hurt to look at!:bow: i just decided, you have my bom vote! and max rep!:smokebuds:

Many thanks sir, for the +rep and the BOM vote it means a lot. Hope your eyes get better soon :crying: Hazy

really amazing looking ! well done :) reading through this has really made me " Think Different " about this strain hehe

Glad you enjoyed the read. Think Different really is a remarkable strain, if you get a chance to grow it go for it. :peace: Hazy

Hazy, you've gotta be feelin' like Scrooge McDuck with all that treasure in your counting room! After following along with your TD scrog (and Tavidude's as well) you KNOW that I had to come back from Amsterdam with some of those beans.

We Oregonians will be voting on full cannabis (re)legalization is just 10 days or so...maybe those babies will spend next summer growing under the sun. (It's amazing how hard freedom is to come by in "the land of the free.")

Good to have you back Budhead, hope you had a very stoned time in the Dam, glad you also got your hands on some Think Different beans. Look forward to seeing your grow :peace: Hazy

Back