New Grower First Auto Grow - Think Different

Sup hazy great scrog man!! :D question... have you done any pruning under the screen?

Sup hazy great scrog man!! :D question... have you done any pruning under the screen?

Thanks Bud :smokebuds: Yes i removed all the popcorn bud and leaves upto about 2" under the ScrOG, for better air movement and to get all the energy to the buds above the ScrOG :peace: Hazy

Thanks Bud :smokebuds: Yes i removed all the popcorn bud and leaves upto about 2" under the ScrOG, for better air movement and to get all the energy to the buds above the ScrOG :peace: Hazy

Cool so it didn't slow her down? Was all the pruning done in one hit dude?

No it was done over time, say about a week to 10 days. i have also left a couple of the original fan leaves for sugars.

hazy-albums-pics-picture137454-dscf1691.jpg

Here is a picture from above, just to give you an idea of how filled in the canopy is

hazy-albums-pics-picture137459-dscf1694.jpg

:peace: Hazy

Last edited:
Cheers fella :D might give it ago what size is ya space? You got 3 on the go? :smokebuds:

Cheers fella :D might give it ago what size is ya space? You got 3 on the go? :smokebuds:

The ScrOG is 1m x .75m.the gaps are 5" the room is about 3㎡, Yes i have 3 plants but as you can see it could take another one. as is the plan for the next grow. :smokebuds:

defo space for more but they look nice though

id might be even tempted to do 3x2 rows;) lol

That canopy looks great, and if you turn your head to the right it looks a bit like a heart. Could it be your plants are sending a message that they are feeling the love? =)

Back