New Grower First Auto Grow - Think Different

:clap::smokebuds::clap:

perfection indeed, could'int have described it in any other way, liking it and i can not wait to see the final harvest and the final weight of 3 TD's, dont forget the smoke report too bro!

otwo:peace:

perfection indeed, could'int have described it in any other way, liking it and i can not wait to see the final harvest and the final weight of 3 TD's, dont forget the smoke report too bro!

otwo:peace:

Thanks bud :smokebuds: Will keep you informed of the final harvest. should be about two weels :peace: Hazy

I'm ashamed of myself for missing this grow bro, but I'm stoked I caught it in time to watch it finish out!! Max +rep to you and more to come when time allows!! :clap::clap:

:smokebuds:

I'm ashamed of myself for missing this grow bro, but I'm stoked I caught it in time to watch it finish out!! Max +rep to you and more to come when time allows!! :clap::clap:

Many thanks sir, for the +Rep, always good to have you here :smokebuds:

Last edited:
Lovely Ladies and beautiful Pics! +Rep :clap:

How is the smell? Would love to read a smoke report later on if you find the time.... :smokebuds:

Hi bud, yes they smell a bit, but not over the top smelly. And thanks for the +Rep my good man :peace: Hazy

beautful pictures as always my friend!

specially liked the sugar leaf -- so frosty.

any expectation on yield?

should be a good one.

Thanks herbal good of you to drop by, no idea what the yield will be.they are all still flinging out pistils every day. It's just so good to be growing again, but i'm sure it will have been worth my time and effort :peace: Hazy

Last edited:
Thanks herbal good of you to drop by, no idea what the yield will be.they are all still flinging out pistils every day. It's just so good to be growing again, but i'm sure it will have been worth my time and effort :peace: Hazy

im sure you will be happy with the result my friend.

beautiful ladies nonetheless.

biobizz is definitely in my radar for the future.

when that day comes -- expect some questions from me. haha.

:dance::bong::dance:

Back