New Grower First Auto Grow - Think Different

i wanna do 5 gallons...growing in str8 cocoa and 20 percent perlite..i will be using advanced nutrients.....and thanx on the roots riots..about how long do they stay in them..

i wanna do 5 gallons...growing in str8 cocoa and 20 percent perlite..i will be using advanced nutrients.....and thanx on the roots riots..about how long do they stay in them..

Sorry was a bit baked last night, let me explain it better this time. Take your 5 gallon pot fill it with the soil of your choice, then water the soil. once the soil is damp create a small hole in the middle and place your root riot, in the middle of the root riot there is a hole, place the seed in the hole, after the seed has sat in a glass of water for 24hrs. and that's it. The root riots are biodegradable so the plant will just consume them. Hope this is a bit clearer :peace: Hazy

Hey loud ....5 gallon is a lot for some autos bro ....its a pain in the ass for Indo to move around ....for indoors 3 gal Max is really good ...5 gal maybe outdoors bro ....good luck bro ....

HAZY ...bro good luck on the harvest bro and looks like u gonna need 20 -30 jars ......getting ready for da sticky!!

lol...wish i was too bro..and thanx...that sounds like a plan....so after sittin in water i dont even have to do the paper plate method?..cool........

whats good swamp..appreciate that but i just want to ge them big as possible ..i have plenty of space..and im 6'2...260 pounds they want be a prob moving..lol..so should i be good..or autos dont like 5 gals..?thanx bro

HAZY ...bro good luck on the harvest bro and looks like u gonna need 20 -30 jars ......getting ready for da sticky!!

Thanks swampman, and just as i thought it was nearly all over, the buds have now started to foxtail !!!

WEEK 2 DAY 9

Looks like the leaf curl is slowly getting better :D Thanks Muddy :bow:

Here are a couple of pics of how things are today, I would just like to say that the speed of growth of this strain is wild :cool: The first set of leaves proper above the cotyledon, measure 5" across. Have a great day everyone :peace:

Greetings Hazy! Looks like you've begun a truly great grow. Are you starting your seedlings under a 600watt lamp?

Greetings Hazy! Looks like you've begun a truly great grow. Are you starting your seedlings under a 600watt lamp?

Yes Hybrid 600w all the way, using a phytolite extreme grow bloom bulb. :peace: Hazy

WEEK 10 DAY 66

All the budss are fattening up nicely now, the buds on the front plant have started foxtailing and still producing plenty of new pistils.

Under the ScrOG

hazy-albums-pics-picture139241-dscf1688.jpg

I was measuring under the ScrOG, as you do :D And i realised if i had the ScrOG 4" lower, to 8" instead of the 12" i have it set at, I would have been able to get an extra 24 bud sights up to the ScrOG. I put this down to autos being smaller plants and having a shorter grow cycle than you would normaly get with photos. This may also help give the screen more coverage. The other thing i would do differently is change the size of the squares on the ScrOG from the 5" they are now to 3", to help gve better control over where the branches can be placed.

Hope this is of use :peace: Hazy

Last edited:
Back