New Grower First Auto Grow - Think Different

I do enjoy your pics Mr Hazy.

beautiful ..just beautiful...the only time your happy a family is being broke up...

Wow, Hazy! Just wow.. Aside from the beautiful camera work, the ladies look amazing. Truly inspiring.. I hope I can get a similar results someday..

Thank you for sharing,

-natty

almost there bro!

thanks for some new desktop backgrounds.

:drool::drool: amazing girls man -- they are just getting thicker by the days.

what percentage are the trichomes? -- i see mostly milky from thr picture.

almost there bro!

thanks for some new desktop backgrounds.

:drool::drool: amazing girls man -- they are just getting thicker by the days.

what percentage are the trichomes? -- i see mostly milky from thr picture.

Almost all milky with a few ambers in the front plant. So a couple of days and the first one will get the chop was hoping they would all come down at the same time, so i could use the room to dry them in but i will just have to dry them in a cupboard until the others are ready. :smokebuds:

yes sir..graduation is a beautiful thing...you raised them in the correct way and gave them all the right things to be productive adults now its time for them to take care of the parent/caregiver...."beautiful thing"...:bow:

Fuckin remarkable Hazy just fuckin outstanding. Seeing beautiful plants like this gives me hope that maybe oneday i can have a grow half as good as yours:thumbs:You sure are a awesome grower and i have alot of respect for you bro:bow::bow: Cant wait to see more you have me glued to my seat:pop:

WHAT A GROW !

I love it Hazy, top quality result there and ACE photography too

Back