New Grower First Auto Grow - Think Different

I just grow a Northern Lights Blue and she got her fox tail on in the last 2 weeks,she had 50% amber trichomes at the end but because of the fox tails only half the plisils were amber. Glad I had a scope lol

I just grow a Northern Lights Blue and she got her fox tail on in the last 2 weeks,she had 50% amber trichomes at the end but because of the fox tails only half the plisils were amber. Glad I had a scope lol

Yes a scope is a great tool, been checking the trichs daily, mostly milky but still some clear and only a couple of amber. so it must have been quite a devastating stone ? :smokebuds:

what does fox tail mean?

are those new green growth on top of the buds?

mine taking a picture hazy for educational purposes? :D

what does fox tail mean?

are those new green growth on top of the buds?

mine taking a picture hazy for educational purposes? :D

Hey Herbal, the best way i can describe it is, they are almost like little mini kolas growing out of side of the buds. You can see what i mean on the left handside :peace: Hazy

hazy-albums-pics-picture139355-dscf1729.jpg

Last edited:
WEEK 10 DAY 68

Are we nearly there yet ?

So it's that time already, i can almost taste the smoke going down the back of my throat, another few days and the plant at the front is going to be harvested, trichs have just started to turn amber. The other two i think may make it to day 80 but we will see. So these may be the last pictures of the gang all together. :peace: Hazy

hazy-albums-pics-picture140093-dscf1740.jpg

hazy-albums-pics-picture140094-dscf1743.jpg

hazy-albums-pics-picture140095-dscf1748.jpg

hazy-albums-pics-picture140096-dscf1754.jpg

hazy-albums-pics-picture140097-dscf1762.jpg

hazy-albums-pics-picture140098-dscf1763.jpg

hazy-albums-pics-picture140099-dscf1765.jpg

hazy-albums-pics-picture140100-dscf1766.jpg

Last edited:
Back