New Grower First auto flower to start in a few weeks!

DJ High

Ready to Rock!
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Hindu Kush, Bubba Kush & LSD-25
Hi all! I'm new to growing but am not new to the process as I have friends who grow and I have learned much from them. But my buddies have never done autos so I am planning on making this forum my home before and during and after my first grow.

I intend to keep you all up-to-date with pics and questions and such so I don't stray too far from where I should be lol. So here is what my plans are and my gear.

• 2x4x5 tent
  • 800 watt cob led (actual consumption 210w)
  • Vivosun inline fan and carbon filter (200 cfm)
  • Generic 3 speed fan controller
  • Vivosun 3 gallon fabric pots X 5
  • Electronic TDS & PH meter (unbranded)
  • Growing in coco with 30% pearlite
  • Nutes will be GH Grow, Bloom & Micro and Calcimag OR Sensi Bloom A&B, Carboload and Overdrive (as per TaNg) - still deciding
  • 2 x 8" Clamp fans
  • Cold Humidifier (if required)
I have 8 seeds (LSD-25 from Fastbuds) will only be growing 2 plants to start. Our tap water here sits at about 6.2 all the time (lucky me :headbang:). I live in a humid region where humidity in the summer is around 60% and the outdoor temps are in the 80 to high 90s. Tent temperature is a steady 83 with lights on and a humidity between 38 - 43 (in empty tent with only lights and fans on). I plan on using LST on the plants starting early in the cycle.

So what are your ideas concerns and suggestions based on the above info to share?

Last edited:
hi and welcome :pass:
you got all the kit,now lets get cracking :coffee:
have a good nosey round,links in my signature a good place to start.pop into live stoners gossip if you get lost
good luck n keep er lit.
:pighug:

Hi all! I'm new to growing but am not new to the process as I have friends who grow and I have learned much from them. But my buddies have never done autos so I am planning on making this forum my home before and during and after my first grow.

I intend to keep you all up-to-date with pics and questions and such so I don't stray too far from where I should be lol. So here is what my plans are and my gear.

• 2x4x5 tent
  • 800 watt cob led (actual consumption 210w)
  • Vivosun inline fan and carbon filter (200 cfm)
  • Generic 3 speed fan controller
  • Vivosun 3 gallon fabric pots X 5
  • Electronic TDS & PH meter (unbranded)
  • Growing in coco with 30% pearlite
  • Nutes will be GH Grow, Bloom & Micro and Calcimag
  • 2 x 8" Clamp fans
  • Cold Humidifier (if required)
I have 8 seeds (LSD-25 from Fastbuds) will only be growing 2 plants to start. Our tap water here sits at about 7.2 all the time (lucky me :)). I live in a humid region where humidity in the summer is around 60% and the outdoor temps are in the 80 to high 90s. Tent temperature is a steady 83 with lights on and a humidity between 38 - 43 (in empty tent with only lights and fans on). I plan on using LST on the plants starting early in the cycle.

So what are your ideas concerns and suggestions based on the above info to share?
all sounds good to me iv seen some nice lsd 25s around just one thing you say ph is 7.2 why are you lucky am i missing the sarcasim maybe coco should be in the range of 5.5 to 6.0 either way im here for the show :pop:

all sounds good to me iv seen some nice lsd 25s around just one thing you say ph is 7.2 why are you lucky am i missing the sarcasim maybe coco should be in the range of 5.5 to 6.0 either way im here for the show :pop:
Lol sorry bud...I caught that after I posted...it's a consistent 6.2 lol (I changed it on my OP also) thanks for the h
eads up!

Lol sorry bud...I caught that after I posted...it's a consistent 6.2 lol (I changed it on my OP also) thanks for the h
eads up!
no problem dude mine sits about the same its great not having to mess with the PH :pass:

:welcome:Welcome to AFN and good luck with your grow! :goodluck:

Back