Outdoor Fertilizing outdoors?

I grew some supers outdoors last summer in 10 gallon pots and the did very well. That's what their breeder, Stitch, recommends. Three gallon is good for dwarf strains.

Oh, my god. Then i will need to get me a lot of soilbags then. I was planning on using 18 liters (4 ½ gallons) to every super auto. I will have to go with 18 x 2 if i have understood this right? So if i´m going to get the biggest yield i can possible, i have to use 8-10 gallons?

It´s going to be a lot of trips, back and fourth from the garden store from now on. :)

Ps. How did they do, your plants last summer?

You can use those 18 liter pots and get good results, you're plants just won't get as big. I grew Super Cali Haze last summer in those 10 gallon pots. The plants got close to 5' tall and yielded almost 5 oz. per plant.

You can use those 18 liter pots and get good results, you're plants just won't get as big. I grew Super Cali Haze last summer in those 10 gallon pots. The plants got close to 5' tall and yielded almost 5 oz. per plant.

Ok, i am more then happy with 5 oz per plant. I will grow 4 Nirvana Sky´s so it will be a good amount of smoke in the end anyways.
I don´t want the Nirvana Sky to grow as tall as 2-3 meters as well. Absolute maximum is 2 meters. It will probably stand out if someone should walk by and see a 3 meter tall "nettleplant". :)
I will probably have to tie it down if it grows that tall, but i don´t want it to look unnatural. So to grow the N.S in a smaller pot, then the other super´s could be an option. Maybe a 3 gallon pot?

I do it on a bike one bag at a time, I feel your pain. :lol:

Right. :) It isn´t just that it´s hard work. You have to watch out for people not to see you and all that crap too. :)

Back