I'm currently running some Dinafem Auto Cheese and I hear the FB West Coast OG is some really good smoke! Anywho, thought I would follow along! :pop:

Dropped the ball keeping up with life and this thread. The girls are doing good. Somewhere around day 40(I'll check and repost exact day). I had six going in the smaller tent, had to move 2 into the bigger tent because one of the WCOG plants blew the Fuck up. It stands about 5' 8" at day 40. I've been throwing nutrients at these bitches fills strength with no break to date. I'll run a small flush and dry in a few days probably. And then I'll start pounding them with all additives and bulking agents. I'm a huge fan of all these genetics, all easy to grow . No fuss at all with any of them other than the big bitch because she decided to kiss the light. I'm pretty pumped for these ladies. As always, in my experience at least, the white widow is packing on the trichomes early and well above the others. One of the blue cheese plants decided to stay 2 feet tall and throw off two mutant branches, so I'm curious to see how this fucking thing turns out. As always, thanks for the love, sorry for the absence. I've got a little bit more free time now so I should be able to keep up better. The real mother feel yo.

IMAG0085.jpg
IMAG0084.jpg

Attachments

• IMAG0083.jpg
    IMAG0083.jpg
    113.1 KB · Views: 56
  • IMAG0082.jpg
    IMAG0082.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 62
  • IMAG0081.jpg
    IMAG0081.jpg
    126.9 KB · Views: 62