Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Pineapple Express wax, Cherry Diesel wax
Just starting a new run, switched a few things up this time.
I run two tents, a 5x5 gorilla and a 2x4 gorilla lite. Both have raptor hoods, the 5x5 runs a dual bulb with two 600w bulbs. And the 2x4 has a single 1000w hps. I am using promix bx (standard where I'm from) and I came full circle back to AN nutes. I was running botanicare for a while and decided it was time to see what I could do with AN again. I don't run the full line. The feed schedule is similar to what TaNg runs. I've grown out the WW from dinafem a handful of times and the BC as well. The new edition to the family is the west coast og from fastbuds. They are all in 5 gallon dirt pots now. I just put them into the tents. Pics and progress to come. Thanks to anyone who checks this journal out, feedback is always welcome. I've been growing about a decade now, but I'll never know everything. So I'm completely here to take advantage of the centuries of experience this forum has to offer. And yes I know a lot of people have issues with advanced nutrients. My buddy who owns the local hydro store where I am from absolutely hates Advanced. So I get it. I'm not here to debate the age old questions of what nutes are the best and yada yada. I've gotten great results from many different companies. I chose AN because they are a solid company that's proved to produce results time and time again. So that's that. Hope you all drop in and leave some comments. Thanks a bunch in advance!

Welcome Wilson

Have you been growing autoflowers for a decade? I imagine they've improved quite a bit in that time. I look forward to seeing some pictures when things are up and running [emoji106]

Where I'm currently growing
Where I'll be Nov 1st

I should've been more specific fa sure. I've going autos out for probably 5-6 years. The first auto I ever grew out was Speedy Gonzales from Flash seeds. Was on the greenhouse bandwagon for a few cycles and eventually ended on Dinafem which is what I've run for probably the last 3 or 4 years exclusively. I can pop up a few pictures , I was going to wait until they had some more growth but I, too, have always been a supporter of the "pics or it didn't happen" movement. Thanks for the reply, this forum is way more welcoming than others.

I should've been more specific fa sure. I've going autos out for probably 5-6 years. The first auto I ever grew out was Speedy Gonzales from Flash seeds. Was on the greenhouse bandwagon for a few cycles and eventually ended on Dinafem which is what I've run for probably the last 3 or 4 years exclusively. I can pop up a few pictures , I was going to wait until they had some more growth but I, too, have always been a supporter of the "pics or it didn't happen" movement. Thanks for the reply, this forum is way more welcoming than others.
IMAG0040.jpg
IMAG0041.jpg

Attachments

• IMAG0040.jpg
    IMAG0040.jpg
    183.9 KB · Views: 85
  • IMAG0041.jpg
    IMAG0041.jpg
    197 KB · Views: 112
  • IMAG0043.jpg
    IMAG0043.jpg
    129.7 KB · Views: 102
  • IMAG0045.jpg
    IMAG0045.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 75
  • IMAG0046.jpg
    IMAG0046.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 125
W
Definitely more friendly than others, I've been some places where you can run an entire diary without anybody ever posting a comment. You may have thousands of views just nobody talking

Which defeats the while purpose of a forum in my opinion. I'm here to draw on the vast amounts of knowledge everyone has to offer. Being a part of an involved community of growers is definitely better than one that's full on the sidelines.

Where I'm currently growing
Where I'll be Nov 1st

I've had my 5x5 for a few years. I love the tent, but it takes some getting used too. And a bit of gorilla tape as well. Light leaks are always the major issue I have with tents. But at this point I expect it from any tent so I always have some high strength black tape on hand. My other issue which is more of a personal issue due to the fact that I have a huge ass hood in there, is the Windows. They should be way thicker or in a different location. My light rubs against them for about 2 weeks or so when it's at that height. And it pisses me off , but I could also not run a light that hits them. So it's my fault but something I wish was different any ways.

Hello wilson. I saw the word hps and i was hooked. Im so subbed up.
I want to wish you the best of grows! :vibes: :karmacloud:

Thanks everyone looking into this. It's been a while, veg is at an end for the most part. Nothing crazy or eventful has happened. Everyone is happy and growing great. I'll upload some pics later. Thanks again!

Back