Indoor FastBuds Unreleased L.A by Padawan1972

Reaction score
Excited that FastBuds has given me the great opportunity to grow one of their unreleased strains.

Breeder: FastBuds strain: Unreleased L.A

Grow tent: 2x4x5
Lights: 4 Autocobs 3500k from @BigSm0
Pots/Medium: FFOF w/30% perlite , 3 gal. airpots
Nutrients: Megacrop and Sweetcandy from @Greenleaf Nutrients
Light Schedule: 24/7
Tent odds/ends : ipower 8" Carbon Scrubber exhaust , also 6" ipower intake fan
2 Active air duct fan speed adjusters, 2 6" clip on fans

She popped her head up on Oct. 17th
As far as I know, @Unique and I are at this time the only ones growing this strain on AFN, if there are others please tag me!
I've been watching Uniques grow and due to how tall she has gotten in that grow , I have decided to LST this girl ..shes going to be subjected to my bondage techniques..lol,as you can see in the pics, I have set the plug off centered so that I can lay here across the pot ans she grows , and start here early due to lack of head room . Going to keep her short and wide .
@bushmasterar15 @Dabber @archie gemmill @Dudeski @Eclectic Elle @Rev. Green Genes @hesgone13 @912GreenSkell

DSC_2477.jpg
DSC_2657.jpg
DSC_2662.jpg

Excited that FastBuds has given me the great opportunity to grow one of their unreleased strains.

Breeder: FastBuds strain: Unreleased L.A

Grow tent: 2x4x5
Lights: 4 Autocobs 3500k from @BigSm0
Pots/Medium: FFOF w/30% perlite , 3 gal. airpots
Nutrients: Megacrop and Sweetcandy from @Greenleaf Nutrients
Light Schedule: 24/7
Tent odds/ends : ipower 8" Carbon Scrubber exhaust , also 6" ipower intake fan
2 Active air duct fan speed adjusters, 2 6" clip on fans

She popped her head up on Oct. 17th
As far as I know, @Unique and I are at this time the only ones growing this strain on AFN, if there are others please tag me!
I've been watching Uniques grow and due to how tall she has gotten in that grow , I have decided to LST this girl ..shes going to be subjected to my bondage techniques..lol,as you can see in the pics, I have set the plug off centered so that I can lay here across the pot ans she grows , and start here early due to lack of head room . Going to keep her short and wide .
@bushmasterar15 @Dabber @archie gemmill @Dudeski @Eclectic Elle @Rev. Green Genes @hesgone13 @912GreenSkell

View attachment 966470 View attachment 966472 View attachment 966473
Off to a good start bro!:d5::smokeout:

Back