Indoor FastBuds New Strain- Lemon AK-47

She's like a 60/40 sativa/Indica... how high is your ceiling? I don't think you'll need to do tons of LST unless you have constricted space. I'm expecting her be between 28" to 36" by time things come to an end here..I'm pretty certain she'll hit 24" by start of preflower she really growing very quickly, we'll see...:thumbsup::d5::smoking::smokeout::pass:

Have a 2x4x5 tent.

Have a 2x4x5 tent.
28"-36" plus pot height which is what another 12"-14"? Your light be flat against top of tent...What is your usual sized plants? For me this will be my normal sized one(for me normal is 28"-36") after 36" it's considered a tree to me I get lots of them too..But I have 8ft ceiling so usually not a problem if I get tree's every now & then only becomes an issue when I have four plants inside at same time..That royal Jack I did was the Tallest & Biggest inside yield I ever had on an Auto or even photo plant...That was 6'5" tall over 3.5' wide & almost 19oz...My first inside 1lb'er Auto so far...I'll probably take few shots of this one showing sex, so it's all documented...:d5::smokeout:

Last edited:
28"-36" plus pot height which is what another 12"-14"? Your light be flat against top of tent...What is your usual sized plants? For me this will be my normal sized one(for me normal is 28"-36") after 36" it's considered a tree to me I get lots of them too..But I have 8ft ceiling so usually not a problem if I get tree's every now & then only becomes an issue when I have four plants inside at same time..That royal Jack I did was the Tallest & Biggest inside yield I ever had on an Auto or even photo plant...That was 6'5" tall over 3.5' wide & almost 19oz...My first inside 1lb'er Auto so far...I'll probably take few shots of this one showing sex, so it's all documented...:d5::smokeout:

Size of plant of course depends on strain. but, I keep mine low with major LST and Super cropping. I lose about 8" with the autocobs all the way up hanging. I think I average around 30"-35" for plants from the floor up , Again, this is keeping them low with training. Ive only had one plant that whooped my ass even with all the training and super cropping. She was a ShortStuff Gorilla in a water farm. I had to take her out of tent and move some lights outside of tent around day 40 and let her finish in the closet by herself . Pic is the day I moved her out. I just remember .... forgot to post final weight on her! 7.28oz
0819180733.jpg

Size of plant of course depends on strain. but, I keep mine low with major LST and Super cropping. I lose about 8" with the autocobs all the way up hanging. I think I average around 30"-35" for plants from the floor up , Again, this is keeping them low with training. Ive only had one plant that whooped my ass even with all the training and super cropping. She was a ShortStuff Gorilla in a water farm. I had to take her out of tent and move some lights outside of tent around day 40 and let her finish in the closet by herself . Pic is the day I moved her out. I just remember .... forgot to post final weight on her! 7.28oz
View attachment 962723
OH Yeah! you get Monsters too Bro! Awesome! I'm really love to see how you do with this L.A I think they'll look very similar...

OH Yeah! you get Monsters too Bro! Awesome! I'm really love to see how you do with this L.A I think they'll look very similar...

Ive decided to start Lst early ..I always set my plug off center so that I can lean them over as they grow. Gives me a base to work with and training going forward is easier. I have come to the conclusion, that we want to see the potential of this plant. LST'ing is just another tool to increase its yield ...so why not!

Ive decided to start Lst early ..I always set my plug off center so that I can lean them over as they grow. Gives me a base to work with and training going forward is easier. I have come to the conclusion, that we want to see the potential of this plant. LST'ing is just another tool to increase its yield ...so why not!
I usually do a lot myself...strange I haven't needed to touch this one at all yet... not even a little..

Back