Indoor FastBuds New Strain- Lemon AK-47

For a beta grow I wouldn't use a res I would hand water. It's much more precise

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
But I think in this way it would give real world experience as there are many growers that do multiple strains at the same time whether in DWC, Autopots, Blumat, Flood/Drain, etc. I myself do multiple strains at the same time from a shared reservoir. Just need to watch over your plants to make small adjustments if needed and you'll be rewarded with a jungle.

But I think in this way it would give real world experience as there are many growers that do multiple strains at the same time whether in DWC, Autopots, Blumat, Flood/Drain, etc. I myself do multiple strains at the same time from a shared reservoir. Just need to watch over your plants to make small adjustments if needed and you'll be rewarded with a jungle.
I am liking the res, It's new for me.. But, I'm getting it down ... If ya see my plants in the update from a little while ago, it's Proof that Res isn't any different then hand-watering, they look simply stunning imo...always a pleasure have ya at my grows bro!:thumbsup::d5::smokeout::pass:

Hey Guys, Here is an Update On MY L.A @Day20.. This girl is doing just Super & Looking very nice I am very pleased how well this girl has been..Once she broke ground she took off like a rocket and hasn't stopped and the aggressive growth hasn't even started yet, this girl will be a rather decent sized plant... Aroma are already starting to seep out of tent and they not even showing sex yet lol... I expect this one will be showing any day now and I think around day 28 she will start her pre-flower stretch...Next update Sat or Sun, Enjoy!:d5::woohoo::smoking::smokeout::pass:
IMG_7424.JPG
IMG_7425.JPG
IMG_7426.JPG
IMG_7427.JPG
IMG_7444.JPG
IMG_7445.JPG
IMG_7446.JPG
IMG_7448.JPG
IMG_7449.JPG
:weed::wiz:
:pimphand::muahaha:

Damn, that's one fine plant!
Yeah she is Quite Beautiful isn't she? I love how FastBuds Strains Preform for me! I have 100%germ rate with FastBuds,My smallest Yield on a FastBuds was Over 7oz that's not shabby at all in 3gal pots.That kinda says a lot I been growing FastBuds for Several years now I always have at-least one Fastbuds plant every single grow.. This is really an impressive plant I honestly have not touched this girl what so ever with exception of removing the lower shoots but Nothing else since...It Looks like I been training her lmao but I haven't had the need to she seems to be doing it herself...:d5::smoking::thumbsup::woohoo::smokeout::headbang:

Yeah she is Quite Beautiful isn't she? I love how FastBuds Strains Preform for me! I have 100%germ rate with FastBuds,My smallest Yield on a FastBuds was Over 7oz that's not shabby at all in 3gal pots.That kinda says a lot I been growing FastBuds for Several years now I always have at-least one Fastbuds plant every single grow.. This is really an impressive plant I honestly have not touched this girl what so ever with exception of removing the lower shoots but Nothing else since...It Looks like I been training her lmao but I haven't had the need to she seems to be doing it herself...:d5::smoking::thumbsup::woohoo::smokeout::headbang:

Did happen to find any info what her genes are?. I am liking what I see here in her form. Just wondering how tall she will get. I just might not do heavy LST on mine..or I just might go all out..Desicions !!

Did happen to find any info what her genes are?. I am liking what I see here in her form. Just wondering how tall she will get. I just might not do heavy LST on mine..or I just might go all out..Desicions !!
She's like a 60/40 sativa/Indica... how high is your ceiling? I don't think you'll need to do tons of LST unless you have constricted space. I'm expecting her be between 28" to 36" by time things come to an end here..I'm pretty certain she'll hit 24" by start of preflower she really growing very quickly, we'll see...:thumbsup::d5::smoking::smokeout::pass:

Back