Indoor FastBuds New Strain- Lemon AK-47

Thank you it was reg beans so that doesn't make it easy either

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Yeah your right about that, then ya have select females and weed out the males... You need to start w/ more seeds vs if using female seeds and your right light,nutes & everything comes into play and can make things very tricky if you not know what your seeing... Seems ya have an eye for it or you wouldn't of gotten to the end so nicely, again great job, let me know how ya make out on your yield. What makes things even more tricky is using a res between several different strains, you kinda need to make all the strains happy which isn't always easy if they were not sharing a res...Plus In a res you need to be able think ahead 7-10 days or more...it can be tricky,but experience helps with that part..

Last edited:
dudes.....seeing as you are both testers and im here to learn..:headbang:......I have only ever used feminized seeds......but is there any methods to use to influence regular seeds/seedlings to become females?:pass:

dudes.....seeing as you are both testers and im here to learn..:headbang:......I have only ever used feminized seeds......but is there any methods to use to influence regular seeds/seedlings to become females?:pass:
well that is argued between growers, I say yes but some say no... I think keeping at correct temps during germ can make a difference also I tend look for certain shapes when picking out reg seeds, I have decent rate doing it that way...but I been doing this forever too, so that makes a huge difference...

well that is argued between growers, I say yes but some say no... I think keeping at correct temps during germ can make a difference also I tend look for certain shapes when picking out reg seeds, I have decent rate doing it that way...but I been doing this forever too, so that makes a huge difference...
yeah dude...I also read somewhere in the depths of the internet, that having your feed/water a bit nitro heavy and around the 6.1ph mark can help?

yeah dude...I also read somewhere in the depths of the internet, that having your feed/water a bit nitro heavy and around the 6.1ph mark can help?
I'm sure there are many things said on ways to get female seeds from reg beans, Really the shape is very first thing I look at then next is temps while the germ process is being started...I don't know about any of them other ways, the 2 I mentioned are tried & tested from me and do work...

here is a chart that can help ya look for certain details in regular seeds, I used to use something like this a long time ago..I think it does help and if the correct temps used during germ between the two ways you increase odds from 50% to more like 85% or so...
Cannabis_F_or_M.jpg

here is a chart that can help ya look for certain details in regular seeds, I used to use something like this a long time ago..I think it does help and if the correct temps used during germ between the two ways you increase odds from 50% to more like 85% or so...
View attachment 960355
Nooooiice dude...thanks:bow:

Yeah your right about that, then ya have select females and weed out the males... You need to start w/ more seeds vs if using female seeds and your right light,nutes & everything comes into play and can make things very tricky if you not know what your seeing... Seems ya have an eye for it or you wouldn't of gotten to the end so nicely, again great job, let me know how ya make out on your yield. What makes things even more tricky is using a res between several different strains, you kinda need to make all the strains happy which isn't always easy if they were not sharing a res...Plus In a res you need to be able think ahead 7-10 days or more...it can be tricky,but experience helps with that part..
For a beta grow I wouldn't use a res I would hand water. It's much more precise

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Back