Indoor FastBuds New Strain- Lemon AK-47

I am actually just starting...:biggrin:
How long have you been growing?
*Cough-cough** I been growing geezee close to 30 years now, maybe 5 or so years working with auto's the rest with photo's...Now ya making me feel really old when I think how many decades I been doing this....:rofl::haha::pop::smokeout:

Have you been growing for a while? It does take some experience to test New strains, you do need to have ability to read plants fix & log issues w.o any help...I never ask anyone for help...ever! I can do this completely on my own...:d5::thumbsup::smokeout:
....ooooohh you are a big boy:rofl:........all by yourself dude:crying:

....haha i'm just ribbing you dude:rofl:......I know it takes a keen eye and very good knowledge to test for breeders:vibe:.....and I also know that i'm not there yet....:vibe:...perhaps one day bro:hookah:.....who knows:shrug::woohoo:

....haha i'm just ribbing you dude:rofl:......I know it takes a keen eye and very good knowledge to test for breeders:vibe:.....and I also know that i'm not there yet....:vibe:...perhaps one day bro:hookah:.....who knows:shrug::woohoo:
Well yeah it honestly does, since the strains are unknown it's very hard to say, well this strain is a calmag hog or sensitive to this or that...So IMO it does take someone who is able to read & correct them without any assistance...When I send off info after my grow it will show things like that, I document things very closely on my end...Don't get me wrong there are plenty of testers that can't read their plants w/o some help...But each hour or day your waiting on help, your falling further behind...Thats why I think its very important...:thumbsup:

I just did a blind beta tester run for DUSTED BUD GENETICS, and none of us knew what strains we got so it was challenging bc some strains very sensitive to nutes and light intensity, or environment. So you need EVERYTHING ON POINT AND ITS THEN A GREAT RUN I AM ABOUT TO FINISH RUN SO ILL KNOW BY YIELD
aceda7da8e1584eb24fda9de5b2c4815.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I just did a blind beta tester run for DUSTED BUD GENETICS, and none of us knew what strains we got so it was challenging bc some strains very sensitive to nutes and light intensity, or environment. So you need EVERYTHING ON POINT AND ITS THEN A GREAT RUN I AM ABOUT TO FINISH RUN SO ILL KNOW BY YIELD
aceda7da8e1584eb24fda9de5b2c4815.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Them coming out very nice! Yeah thats why I been mentioning I think it does take a good eye when running new strains and ability to fix also... Nice job on them!:thumbsup::d5::smokeout:

Back