Indoor FastBuds New Strain- Lemon AK-47

For a beta grow I wouldn't use a res I would hand water. It's much more precise

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
I need to use a res, I'm using autopots and testing them also..

well like I said growers disagree on this, I think it does help...everyone entitled to there own opinions
I tested it but by all means if it works for you then great the only problem is cannabis doesn't know its sex til its 2-3 weeks old that's when you can send a piece of leaf.to get tested and they will tell you if its Male or female but by all means everyone is entitled to there own beliefs I am just going off of science and botany

I tested it but by all means if it works for you then great the only problem is cannabis doesn't know its sex til its 2-3 weeks old that's when you can send a piece of leaf.to get tested and they will tell you if its Male or female but by all means everyone is entitled to there own beliefs I am just going off of science and botany

It knows it's sex at germination but does not show it until 2-3 weeks later...and many people like myself can tell by certain growth traits if it's a male or female,I don't need to send out for testing to tell me... 30yrs of doing this kinda helps with that!:pop::smokeout:

here is a chart that can help ya look for certain details in regular seeds, I used to use something like this a long time ago..I think it does help and if the correct temps used during germ between the two ways you increase odds from 50% to more like 85% or so...
View attachment 960355
plus I never said this was 100% fool proof, I said it will HELP increase odds from 50% to over 85% if use both things...Correct germ temps play a huge factor in determining sex..I like 85% odds better then 50%...

It knows it's sex at germination but does not show it until 2-3 weeks later...and many people like myself can tell by certain growth traits if it's a male or female,I don't need to send out for testing to tell me... 30yrs of doing this kinda helps with that!:pop::smokeout:
Brother I dont send it out for testing I was using a example I will post a article stating that they dont know sex until 2-3 weeks of life written by Robert Bergman

And I have 20 years of doing this also

Hey Guy's here are my updates as promised The L.A is at Day 17 and Looking Very Nice,Healthy & very Happy! This plant really preforming very nice so far, I haven't touched this yet other then remove lower shoots...She pretty much training herself so far... I'm Quite happy how everything looking very early into this. :thumbsup::d5::smoking::smokeout::woohoo::pass:
IMG_7395.JPG
IMG_7396.JPG
IMG_7401.JPG
IMG_7421.JPG
IMG_7412.JPG
IMG_7414.JPG
IMG_7415.JPG
IMG_7417.JPG
IMG_7416.JPG
:weed::wiz:

Back