Indoor FastBuds New Strain- Lemon AK-47

Hey Guy's here is an update on my L.A @Day24 & Day26. She is looking very nice still and almost at the 2ft mark as ya can tell from the bamboo stakes..I'll post more updates Thursday, Enjoy!:thumbsup::d5::pop::woohoo::smokeout::pass:
IMG_7528.JPG
IMG_7529.JPG
IMG_7530.JPG
IMG_7547.JPG
IMG_7590.JPG
IMG_7602.JPG
IMG_7604.JPG
IMG_7605.JPG
:weed::wiz:

Hey Everyone here is My FastBuds L.A @Day30, she passed the 24" mark slightly and is doing very well I am expecting her to go into pre-flower stretch with-in the next couple days... I feel confident this plant will be my best producer during this grow, I have not really had a single issue with this plant since it broke ground..This one is really doing pretty awesome...I'm surprised not as many people checking in on this one considering I been updating fairly often..:shrug: I'll post next update in a few days,hopefully some activity will pick up on here...Enjoy!:d5::thumbsup::smokeout::pass::pop:
IMG_7677.JPG
IMG_7678.JPG
IMG_7679.JPG
IMG_7680.JPG
IMG_7690.JPG
IMG_7694.JPG

your girl is already at the height that I start worrying about how tall shes really going to get..lol...glad I decided to start LST early.lol
hahaha, I'm not too worried I expect her finish around 32-36inches hopefully not much over that if she does go over... after 40+ inches it gets little difficult getting light to lower buds..:d5::smokeout::thumbsup:

Hey Guy's Here is an update of My FastBuds L.A @Day33 she is doing just awesome and approx 27" now and starting to get bushier..I tried to take a close up of the top bcoz she covered in trics but the light is bleaching it out...On my next update I will try get photo's right before light's come on so we can get some darkness photo's and see more detail.. She is getting quite big but I expected that I thought right from the start of this that this would be the biggest one my fastbuds plants usually are.. Now I'm hoping I can keep this under 40" at rate she going I can easily pass that..I been trying hold off as long as possible to move light up above that one anymore, I think she like 10" or less away from it now so soon I will have no choice to move up a couple inches I'm just gonna try go up very slowly with the light I do not want this one stretching out of control...I hope you guys will like how she is looking & doing, I'm Very pleased how well she has been right from the start...:d5::d5::thumbsup::woohoo::woohoo::smokeout::pass:
IMG_7695.JPG
IMG_7696.JPG
IMG_7697.JPG
IMG_7714.JPG
IMG_7719.JPG
IMG_7709.JPG
IMG_7711.JPG
IMG_7712.JPG

Back