Indoor FastBuds New Strain- Lemon AK-47

Hey guy's I had move light up on this one, she was 9" from it I moved light to 14-15" above I forget which..I really wanted to move more but I don't want this to stretch out of control so for a day or couple we'll see how things go at this height I know I will have move up more just trying let other's catch up a bit and control the height as best I could.. I will post some updated photo's later this afternoon,when she wake's from her beauty sleep... :d5::smokeout::pop:

Last edited:
Hey guy's sorry I never got to update this yesterday, I was busy making tincture and when I logged on last night to post updates the MB was beeping at me..So I had get back off to take care of that.. So here are the updates now.. MY Fastbuds L.A @Day 35, she is starting to get bushy I been having a few issues trying get my feed dose dialed in it's been little more challenging because of the res it's not used instantly like when I was mixing gal jugs and takes a lot more time for stuff get from res to pots...A dose that probably would of worked when mixed, ends up not really doing much because of time it takes to get to pots and also the ph fluctuations that I didn't really have any issues with but to be fair I also never mixed nutrients ahead of time and allowed them to just sit..Also am using a new brand of nutrients, I am used to 3part base nutrients and the ones I am using now are 2part so there is a little learning curve and the res is also the other part of this learning curve, I'm so used to mixing and feeding at once and not had worry my ph might change or any of these little issues that been thrown at me so far..I cleaned res & trays yesterday(i'll show why in photo another part of issues being thrown at me)I made a new feed lets hope I got this right, problem is I know I'm right when mixing but like I said the time it takes to get used things change in that time and def not corrected as quickly bcoz you are waiting on the res/autopots to use up...Enjoy! I'll post more updates Sat or Sun by then the new feed should showing.:smokeout::d5::thumbsup::pass:

why I drained res & trays:
IMG_7753.JPG

Photo's from Day35:
IMG_7760.JPG
IMG_7761.JPG
IMG_7762.JPG
IMG_7749.JPG
IMG_7766.JPG
IMG_7767.JPG
IMG_7773.JPG
:weed::wiz:

How long do you think it'll take you to get the res mix down?

I like hand watering, but I can see the Autopots being good when I know I'll be away a few nights.

How long do you think it'll take you to get the res mix down?

I like hand watering, but I can see the Autopots being good when I know I'll be away a few nights.
Yeah, I also kinda miss hand feeding to be honest...I had such awesome control that route and this route not so much...But I guess I can look at this two ways, Had I started with calmag I'd probably not be having half of these catch up issue's and thats just a fact but I was basing this on info I was told/given that I wouldn't need that (unless using co2 over 1400ppm, which I haven't had my co2 that high) or I can just look at this as a huge learning lesson obviously this has frustrated me by the sheer amount of issues thrown at me since the start of this...My equipment all starting die off, I had replace my recycler the stupid century one died when I went to use extraction, so This time I got me a titian and should of done that the first time around..This one has way more options the control time is pretty damn accurate for analog..Currently I have extraction set to run 6mins every 35mins, you set this controller for 24/hrs or daytime or night-time it has photo cell and very simple to setup. This recycler can be set from 1sec -60min on time & 1sec - 60min off time, the other was not even half these options and the timer wasn't very accurate on that one if set for 5mins sometimes it run 3min sometimes would run 7-8mins same with off time it never seemed to be completely accurate I figured that's how analog was, boy was I wrong it was just that brand bcoz this titian surely very accurate...I'm still waiting on parts to fix my led driver & leds.. Later this afternoon I will post some updates, the feed not showing as much as I would of liked it to be, but can certainly see I am on track now...Maybe by time they wake from beauty rest it will be fully showing which is what I am hoping for..I figured 2 days to see changes, but that may not be long enough in a res things take more time using that...:shrug::pop::smokeout:

I Think 2grows I should have it down if I need more time then that obviously I'm the problem :p

Last edited:
Hey Guy's here is another update on my FastBuds L.A @Day37 she is standing pretty tall and really starting to get pretty bushy, As I was taking photo's the light's come on so never quite got all the darkness shots I wanted so on my next update hopefully I'm on time to get some...I think she really starting look very nice... Enjoy!:d5::smokeout::thumbsup::pass:
IMG_7784.JPG
IMG_7785.JPG
IMG_7792.JPG
IMG_7797.JPG
IMG_7798.JPG
IMG_7799.JPG
IMG_7800.JPG
IMG_7810.JPG
IMG_7811.JPG
IMG_7813.JPG
:weed::wiz:

Hey Guy's here is another update on my FastBuds L.A @Day37 she is standing pretty tall and really starting to get pretty bushy, As I was taking photo's the light's come on so never quite got all the darkness shots I wanted so on my next update hopefully I'm on time to get some...I think she really starting look very nice... Enjoy!:d5::smokeout::thumbsup::pass:
View attachment 968990 View attachment 968991 View attachment 968992 View attachment 968993 View attachment 968994 View attachment 968995 View attachment 968996 View attachment 968997 View attachment 968998 View attachment 968999 :weed::wiz:
Guy's this girl is gonna have some pretty amazing colors come flower time, I have a few leaves already changing over This will probably be the most colorful one I have done... It was surprising me she already starting to change I wasn't able get any decent photo's of the top of this before lights come on I was really hoping I would gotten all the pics I wanted/needed but that didn't happen my timing was off by like 2-3mins :( I think your able see on the under-side of them top leaves the color change I wish i was able get the top side..Next update for sure!

Back