Indoor FastBuds New Strain- Lemon AK-47

You're getting some neat coloration on those leaves...What temp. fluctuations you have in the grow area?.
temps are constant 76degree's lights on humidity I am starting drop slowly...I was running open tent this time so that was less then optimal...lights off temps drop approx 8-10 degree's depending on day(how cold it is) Yeah the color is going be like really awesome on this...:thumbsup::smokeout: The vertical growth slowed big time around day 39, so you know approx how many days to work with yours..

Hey Guy's here are a few shot's of my FastBuds L.A @day 46, she is completely covered in trics very early into this that is signs of very good things to come she is also putting out some pretty awesome colors, My camera batt died while I was trying get some pics so these are just a few teasers until Batt charges then I will get some more up. Enjoy this set for now!:woohoo::thumbsup::d5::smokeout::pass::headbang:
IMG_7972.JPG
IMG_7973.JPG
IMG_7989.JPG
IMG_7990.JPG
IMG_7991.JPG
IMG_7971.JPG
:weed::wiz:

Hey Guy's I would like to announce the name of this Strain now... This new Strain is: Drum Roll..............Lemon AK-47:smoking: Sorry I had to keep this a secret, but that's how it goes testing new strains...I try tell ya what I can but am not allowed to give you to much info. ..But now ya all know and it has been released, seeds available for purchase...:thumbsup:
https://2fast4buds.com/seeds/lemon-ak

Description
Glaucoma, Nausea, Epilepsy, Multiple Sclerosis, Back pain, PMS, Arthritis, Herpes, Rheumatism, Sickle Cell, Expectorant, Stress, Migraines, AIDS, Tumors, Asthma
Here we go, Lemon AK-47, the very best there is. When you absolutely positively have got to get every mother fucker in the room baked, accept no substitutes.

This is a Fast Buds take on an all-time classic. The original AK-47 strain was created in Holland in 1992 by combining landrace genetics from Mexico, Columbia, Thailand, and Afganistan. This Sativa-dominant hybrid came to the US just in time for the Cali Medical Cannabis boom and quickly became a staple strain in dispensaries up and down the west coast thanks to its high THC levels.

Taste and Aroma

Fast Buds' version of this legendary strain adds a touch of lemon flavor to the earthy flavor of the original along with our autoflower magic. Our Lemon AK-47 strain packs in all the stimulation and euphoria you'd expect from a sativa landrace cross with an unforgettable taste.

Lemon AK-47 Review

Speaking of the flavor, the lemon notes in our Lemon AK-47 strain come from a little terpene called limonene. You'll find this flavorful miracle in other Fast Buds strains like Blue Dream'Matic and in addition to taste, it adds a light, relaxing, anti-anxiety, effects that take the edge off what would otherwise be a over stimulating sativa with little CBD.

One of our most energetic strains for sale. This variety provides an uplifting, yet balanced experience. Lemon AK-47's Sativa energy is cushioned by the above mentioned relaxing effect of limonene and a touch of indica genetics. It's a fantastic daytime strain that will have you jumping off the couch with energy.

How it Grows

Lemon AK-47 seeds explode out of the ground, perhaps a bit too eagerly. During early growth, foliage can grow faster than the stem can support it. You'll want to provide a support stake in the first week to prevent it from collapsing under its own weight. If growing outdoor you'll also want to shield it from the elements. A massive rainstorm can destroy a plant during its fragile first week. Stem growth catches up in the second week, but the plants produced by these Lemon AK-47 seeds remain top-heavy throughout, creating massive, lemon-scented colas. Indoor growers will find that our Lemon AK-47 strain will soak up as much light as you can give it, and responds well to intense light cycles of 20 hours or more.

Growth finishes around week nine, and the result is a citrus-scented Christmas tree, giving you a Lemon AK-47 yield of 300 grams proving the value of its old-school genetics. Not bad for the price.

I have agree with much of how this is described, the growth part is dead on from what I have observed/experienced...This plant is certainly at full throttle right out of the gate.. This is my first AK-47 Auto, I Grew some truly amazing looking AK-47's , AK-48's, AK-49's(photo's) in the past before my time on this site...I always found this to be a dependable strain to grow and super tasty & potent, with the added lemon it should be even better!:headbang:

Last edited:
Hey Guy's I would like to announce the name of this Strain now... This new Strain is: Drum Roll..............Lemon AK-47:smoking: Sorry I had to keep this a secret, but that's how it goes testing new strains...I try tell ya what I can but am not allowed to give you to much info. ..But now ya all know and it has been released, seeds available for purchase...:thumbsup:
https://2fast4buds.com/seeds/lemon-ak

Description
Glaucoma, Nausea, Epilepsy, Multiple Sclerosis, Back pain, PMS, Arthritis, Herpes, Rheumatism, Sickle Cell, Expectorant, Stress, Migraines, AIDS, Tumors, Asthma
Here we go, Lemon AK-47, the very best there is. When you absolutely positively have got to get every mother fucker in the room baked, accept no substitutes.

This is a Fast Buds take on an all-time classic. The original AK-47 strain was created in Holland in 1992 by combining landrace genetics from Mexico, Columbia, Thailand, and Afganistan. This Sativa-dominant hybrid came to the US just in time for the Cali Medical Cannabis boom and quickly became a staple strain in dispensaries up and down the west coast thanks to its high THC levels.

Taste and Aroma

Fast Buds' version of this legendary strain adds a touch of lemon flavor to the earthy flavor of the original along with our autoflower magic. Our Lemon AK-47 strain packs in all the stimulation and euphoria you'd expect from a sativa landrace cross with an unforgettable taste.

Lemon AK-47 Review

Speaking of the flavor, the lemon notes in our Lemon AK-47 strain come from a little terpene called limonene. You'll find this flavorful miracle in other Fast Buds strains like Blue Dream'Matic and in addition to taste, it adds a light, relaxing, anti-anxiety, effects that take the edge off what would otherwise be a over stimulating sativa with little CBD.

One of our most energetic strains for sale. This variety provides an uplifting, yet balanced experience. Lemon AK-47's Sativa energy is cushioned by the above mentioned relaxing effect of limonene and a touch of indica genetics. It's a fantastic daytime strain that will have you jumping off the couch with energy.

How it Grows

Lemon AK-47 seeds explode out of the ground, perhaps a bit too eagerly. During early growth, foliage can grow faster than the stem can support it. You'll want to provide a support stake in the first week to prevent it from collapsing under its own weight. If growing outdoor you'll also want to shield it from the elements. A massive rainstorm can destroy a plant during its fragile first week. Stem growth catches up in the second week, but the plants produced by these Lemon AK-47 seeds remain top-heavy throughout, creating massive, lemon-scented colas. Indoor growers will find that our Lemon AK-47 strain will soak up as much light as you can give it, and responds well to intense light cycles of 20 hours or more.

Growth finishes around week nine, and the result is a citrus-scented Christmas tree, giving you a Lemon AK-47 yield of 300 grams proving the value of its old-school genetics. Not bad for the price.

I have agree with much of how this is described, the growth part is dead on from what I have observed/experienced...This plant is certainly at full throttle right out of the gate.. This is my first AK-47 Auto, I Grew some truly amazing looking AK-47's , AK-48's, AK-49's(photo's) in the past before my time on this site...I always found this to be a dependable strain to grow and super tasty & potent, with the added lemon it should be even better!:headbang:
Awesome!...Mind if I copy paste this on my grow with credit to you?

The grow part about exploding is dead accurate!

yes you can copy and paste and no you not need credit me... I copied from fastbuds link that was given to me.. The top and bottom part I wrote in but the rest is from them...

yes the grow part 100% accurate, both of us has experienced the exact same with that part... Grows like x-mas tree as well and pretty easy to see she gonna be very top heavy...:thumbsup::smokeout: I bet a 4-6" wide main cola or better...

Back