Indoor FastBuds New Strain- Lemon AK-47

Hey Guy's another update @Day 48, Looking great & Super Frosty it's still early she just starting the bloom she is gonna come out pretty awesome!:woohoo::d5::thumbsup::smoking::smokeout::pass::hookah:
View attachment 973582 View attachment 973583 View attachment 973584 View attachment 973585 View attachment 973586 View attachment 973587 View attachment 973588 View attachment 973589 View attachment 973590 View attachment 973591 :weed::wiz:
Lookin real good brotha, but for you, I'm not one bit surprised. Rollem if ya gotem.
:pass:

Hey Guy's I would like to announce the name of this Strain now... This new Strain is: Drum Roll..............Lemon AK-47:smoking: Sorry I had to keep this a secret, but that's how it goes testing new strains...I try tell ya what I can but am not allowed to give you to much info. ..But now ya all know and it has been released, seeds available for purchase...:thumbsup:
https://2fast4buds.com/seeds/lemon-ak

Description
Glaucoma, Nausea, Epilepsy, Multiple Sclerosis, Back pain, PMS, Arthritis, Herpes, Rheumatism, Sickle Cell, Expectorant, Stress, Migraines, AIDS, Tumors, Asthma
Here we go, Lemon AK-47, the very best there is. When you absolutely positively have got to get every mother fucker in the room baked, accept no substitutes.

This is a Fast Buds take on an all-time classic. The original AK-47 strain was created in Holland in 1992 by combining landrace genetics from Mexico, Columbia, Thailand, and Afganistan. This Sativa-dominant hybrid came to the US just in time for the Cali Medical Cannabis boom and quickly became a staple strain in dispensaries up and down the west coast thanks to its high THC levels.

Taste and Aroma

Fast Buds' version of this legendary strain adds a touch of lemon flavor to the earthy flavor of the original along with our autoflower magic. Our Lemon AK-47 strain packs in all the stimulation and euphoria you'd expect from a sativa landrace cross with an unforgettable taste.

Lemon AK-47 Review

Speaking of the flavor, the lemon notes in our Lemon AK-47 strain come from a little terpene called limonene. You'll find this flavorful miracle in other Fast Buds strains like Blue Dream'Matic and in addition to taste, it adds a light, relaxing, anti-anxiety, effects that take the edge off what would otherwise be a over stimulating sativa with little CBD.

One of our most energetic strains for sale. This variety provides an uplifting, yet balanced experience. Lemon AK-47's Sativa energy is cushioned by the above mentioned relaxing effect of limonene and a touch of indica genetics. It's a fantastic daytime strain that will have you jumping off the couch with energy.

How it Grows

Lemon AK-47 seeds explode out of the ground, perhaps a bit too eagerly. During early growth, foliage can grow faster than the stem can support it. You'll want to provide a support stake in the first week to prevent it from collapsing under its own weight. If growing outdoor you'll also want to shield it from the elements. A massive rainstorm can destroy a plant during its fragile first week. Stem growth catches up in the second week, but the plants produced by these Lemon AK-47 seeds remain top-heavy throughout, creating massive, lemon-scented colas. Indoor growers will find that our Lemon AK-47 strain will soak up as much light as you can give it, and responds well to intense light cycles of 20 hours or more.

Growth finishes around week nine, and the result is a citrus-scented Christmas tree, giving you a Lemon AK-47 yield of 300 grams proving the value of its old-school genetics. Not bad for the price.

I have agree with much of how this is described, the growth part is dead on from what I have observed/experienced...This plant is certainly at full throttle right out of the gate.. This is my first AK-47 Auto, I Grew some truly amazing looking AK-47's , AK-48's, AK-49's(photo's) in the past before my time on this site...I always found this to be a dependable strain to grow and super tasty & potent, with the added lemon it should be even better!:headbang:
This one definitely at the top of the list on the next order, I love the lemons. :shooty:

Can't wait to see them fill out @Unique . I'm always looking for those bright citrus smells and also berries in mine. The MBAP I just finished made my room smell like fresh lemon peels.
Yeah I love them same flavors, this one smells like fresh lemons right now ;) You'd love Fastbuds Blue dream then, that is crossed with the tangie you just did...I haven't actually tried that one yet, but I'm sure it's awesome I think thats next on my list! I have pretty much every strain of theirs by now, I remember like 4-5 yrs ago I "thought" I would of had grown all by now, lmfao things never work as planned...new things come up,etc...:rofl: Once I move to Nevada I'm gonna focus a lot on breeding, I have several projects I want to work on... I hope once I am ready to run, that you wouldn't mind testing some for me? Of course I'll still always be a Faithful Fastbuds tester, they took me on when no-one else did and treat me nice...so why mess up a great thing ;) One of my Project is converting My Tangie Ghost Train Haze into fully auto, I'm planning take that to F6... But I'd like a couple hand picked peeps to do some tests with me from f2 on...Right now I'm undecided on the auto donor I'll be using... I was hoping something good from that Fanstamo but thats not a even slightly decent donor, I also been considering Fastbuds Tangie...either will work for the job I just need find an excellent donor first, which isn't always easy to find and I want it female I been considering that white train also for a donor so maybe I'll see if I can find a good donor from that if I ever get any seeds..If not I'll use something I have here, between them 1st two I mentioned I can run both to find an excellent donor it needs to be better then good... so I can just s1 and move on..I'm sure you know I take this very seriously and DO-NOT believe in polluting the gene pool, so I'm very fussy with breeding..I haven't done any auto breeding yet, but it's no different then photo breeding just few more steps....I done photo breeding for many years, I really don't mention that...it's more on a need to know basis... I like you though, you know that.... Certain people like you been really cool to me since I been on here and your the ones who actually even keep me on here to be honest, if not for you guys i probably wouldn't be...:worship: I'd like to actually have all 3 of the ones I mentioned for donor's, so when we start testing ..between myself & my hand picked testers I'm sure we will find what I'm looking for and results I'm looking for...who knows maybe there would be more then one good cross..3 options really broadens things.

Last edited:
Hey Guy's here is another update of my FastBuds Lemon AK-47, She's just packing on the buds and producing some pretty amazing colors..Purples,reds,pinks very very nice! She really is so covered in trics it's kinda unbelievable ....Very Heavily covered, am loving it... She also smells like Fresh lemons! :thumbsup::drool::woohoo::d5::pass:More updates Sunday, Enjoy!
IMG_8126.JPG
IMG_8127.JPG
IMG_8128.JPG
IMG_8130.JPG
IMG_8131.JPG
IMG_8134.JPG
IMG_8147.JPG
IMG_8173.JPG
IMG_8175.JPG
:weed::wiz::muahaha::pimphand:

Hey Guy's I went ahead and switched to Bloom Nutes now, My first time out with this nutes lets hope I got dosing correct...I'm pretty sure I do, the ppm is in range for age/etc... we'll see with-in 48hrs..:d5::coffee: Time to start packing on the buds and making FastBuds Shine! ;)
:woohoo::eyebrows::smokeout::pass:

Back