Indoor FastBuds New Strain- Lemon AK-47

Hey Guy's here is another update of my FastBuds Lemon AK-47, She's just packing on the buds and producing some pretty amazing colors..Purples,reds,pinks very very nice! She really is so covered in trics it's kinda unbelievable ....Very Heavily covered, am loving it... She also smells like Fresh lemons! [emoji106]:drool::woohoo::d5::pass:More updates Sunday, Enjoy!
View attachment 974515 View attachment 974516 View attachment 974517 View attachment 974518 View attachment 974519 View attachment 974520 View attachment 974521 View attachment 974522 View attachment 974523 :weed::wiz::muahaha::pimphand:
Wow.look at that stretch how.are the node spacing

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Wow.look at that stretch how.are the node spacing

Hey There! Oh the Node spacing is excellent, I had just switched everything to bloom now... You can expect this will be solid from top to bottom I'm expecting no less then a 4in wide main and gonna try hard for a 6in... I hope you continue to follow and see how things go.thanks so much for stopping in..:d5::thumbsup::smokeout:

She is looking pretty!. When did you start seeing color chance in the leaves?
Thank Man, I think too...around day 30 is when was first being noticed, I think on Day 33 it was I had mentioned about the colors and I think day 35-36 I was able show in photo's..(my cam battery had died during previous attempt to get)

Hey There! Oh the Node spacing is excellent, I had just switched everything to bloom now... You can expect this will be solid from top to bottom I'm expecting no less then a 4in wide main and gonna try hard for a 6in... I hope you continue to follow and see how things go.thanks so much for stopping in..:d5:[emoji106]:smokeout:
I am already subbed bc of the strain and of course your great growing

Hey Guy's here is another update my my Beautiful FastBuds Lemon AK-47 @day52, she is doing just great w/such beautiful colors buds keep getting larger by the day...She responded well to bloom nutes I started her on 24hrs ago.. She putting out some serious lemon aromas :drool::d5::smokeout::drool::dancer:@Azad my 3rd
IMG_8180.JPG
IMG_8181.JPG
IMG_8182.JPG
IMG_8199.JPG
IMG_8200.JPG
IMG_8205.JPG
IMG_8206.JPG
IMG_8212.JPG
IMG_8213.JPG
IMG_8216.JPG
IMG_8219.JPG
IMG_8220.JPG
:weed::wiz::pimphand::muahaha:

Last edited:
Hey Guy's here is another update my my Beautiful FastBuds Lemon AK-47, she is doing just great w/such beautiful colors buds keep getting larger by the day...She responded well to bloom nutes I started her on 24hrs ago.. She putting out some serious lemon aromas :drool::d5::smokeout::drool::dancer:@Azad my 3rd
View attachment 975485 View attachment 975486 View attachment 975487 View attachment 975488 View attachment 975489 View attachment 975490 View attachment 975491 View attachment 975492 View attachment 975493 View attachment 975494 View attachment 975495 View attachment 975496 :weed::wiz::pimphand::muahaha:
Lookin real good:vibe:

Hey unique,
Looking good as always.
I got some of that too over on gc. Just off to trim the last of it now. Just read the last couple pages and finally know that we guessed right cos they've still not told us lol. lovely smoke like. Needs a good cure but it's bangin gear :) :)

Hey unique,
Looking good as always.
I got some of that too over on gc. Just off to trim the last of it now. Just read the last couple pages and finally know that we guessed right cos they've still not told us lol. lovely smoke like. Needs a good cure but it's bangin gear :) :)
Yeah, I found that ak47 and Chronic and a few other strains do need to be dried correctly and cured correctly to get the true flavors, I've done many ak's over the years and every single one was dynamite! I will like the added Lemon, it sure does stand out lol

And I'm glad ya liking how she looking so far, she really starting pack the buds on now it's been like 48hrs since they been switched to bloom, I've started to update every 2 days so we can watch her fill in ;)

Back