Indoor FastBuds New Strain- Lemon AK-47

Hey Guy's here is another update of my FastBuds Lemon AK-47, she is packing the buds on and filling in quite nicely pretty noticeable bud growth from updates two days ago, She Is putting off a Very Strong Fresh Lemon Aroma and Looking pretty killer IMO!! Enjoy!:drool::thumbsup::smoking::smokeout::drool::drool:
IMG_8221.JPG
IMG_8222.JPG
IMG_8223.JPG
IMG_8225.JPG
IMG_8241.JPG
IMG_8242.JPG
IMG_8243.JPG
IMG_8244.JPG
IMG_8260.JPG
IMG_8261.JPG
IMG_8277.JPG
IMG_8283.JPG
IMG_8287.JPG
:weed::wiz::pimphand::muahaha::yeahthat:

Hey Guy's here is another update of my FastBuds Lemon AK-47, she is packing the buds on and filling in quite nicely pretty noticeable bud growth from updates two days ago, She Is putting off a Very Strong Fresh Lemon Aroma and Looking pretty killer IMO!! Enjoy!:drool::thumbsup::smoking::smokeout::drool::drool:
View attachment 976320 View attachment 976321 View attachment 976322 View attachment 976323 View attachment 976324 View attachment 976325 View attachment 976326 View attachment 976327 View attachment 976328 View attachment 976329 View attachment 976330 View attachment 976331 View attachment 976332 :weed::wiz::pimphand::muahaha::yeahthat:
Hey Guy's the lights were now changed to 24hrs for remainder of grow,extraction 24/7 now and aromas still seep out.. :smoking::thumbsup::d5::woohoo::smokeout::pass::dancer: The tent Smells Like Lemon Diesel/Fuel Omg it makes your mouth water...mine anyways I'm sure yours too if ya smelled it..:coffee: It's gonna get Brutally cold here in Northeast Today/tonight so too cold to have lights off..I want move to desert, omg I can't wait....I'm so tried of cold weather it's not good on these old bones/steel/porcelain/titanium! lmao

Last edited:
It's nice seeing the filling in process on her. Not to sure about desert as it's still cold up where I'm at. But I'm also close to pine trees and lakes.
View attachment 976570 View attachment 976571
Yes, I think it's nice that we watching this fill in... It seem pretty noticeable in each update.. today I can notice even more, my next update probably won't be until friday,coz of holiday by then I think we can expect to see that first set will have already filled in I'll show a pic of where I mean.. and could possibly be more filled in too...today that is very close to filled in.
IMG_8222.JPG

It's nice seeing the filling in process on her. Not to sure about desert as it's still cold up where I'm at. But I'm also close to pine trees and lakes.
View attachment 976570 View attachment 976571
Them some nice pics...I wish I could handle the cold or it didn't bother me but it does... I'm kinda like coconut oil below 78degree's I turn into a solid lmao I'm probably only person you'll meet who wearing sweat shirt below 78degrees...I always feel cold :shrug: except when it's like a 100 then I feel comfortable...

Them some nice pics...I wish I could handle the cold or it didn't bother me but it does... I'm kinda like coconut oil below 78degree's I turn into a solid lmao I'm probably only person you'll meet who wearing sweat shirt below 78degrees...I always feel cold :shrug: except when it's like a 100 then I feel comfortable...
This week we're in the 50's for highs and 30-20's lows. Some snow on the mountain tops but still not any that they said we were going to get.

Back