Indoor FastBuds New Strain- Lemon AK-47

Hey Guy's here is an Update of my FastBuds Lemon AK-47 @Day58ish, This is one stinky ass girl! she has a few trics on her and some decent looking colors and is looking pretty dense and filling in okay.. Enjoy! :drool::d5::thumbsup::drool::smokeout::pass: @Black Sail hey bro here is another one.
le pue.jpg
IMG_8289.JPG
IMG_8290.JPG
IMG_8291.JPG
IMG_8303.JPG
IMG_8304.JPG
IMG_8305.JPG
IMG_8308.JPG
IMG_8323.JPG
IMG_8292.JPG
:weed::wiz:

We're getting a camper hopefully and will go looking lol. Arizona maybe some place warm and were I can grow medical legally.
AZ not legal for growing, Nevada right next door is though... 6plants per person or a max of 12 per household. don't matter if ya have 50 people living there 12plants max for household...thats plenty for me..

You can grow in Az:

– Cultivation: As a marijuana patient in Arizona, you have the option to grow your own marijuana, if you reside 25 miles away from a dispensary. Each patient can grow up to 12 plants for themselves, or have a caregiver grow for them. Click here to see if you live within 25 miles of a dispensary.

AZ not legal for growing, Nevada right next door is though... 6plants per person or a max of 12 per household. don't matter if ya have 50 people living there 12plants max for household...thats plenty for me..

from what I hear they make sure there is one with-in 25miles...we have members on here that live there...and I was told they make sure there are ones with-in 25miles to make so ya can't..

I want a really legal state... The grey areas bother me, if they sure to put with-in a 30mile radius they'd call that a grey area i'm sure and would say you not have grow rights, so I'd be cautious you not want end up in tent city or anything, just bcoz ya choose to provide for yourself..

We're getting a camper hopefully and will go looking lol. Arizona maybe some place warm and were I can grow medical legally.
If you have your medical card and live 25 miles away from a dispensary you have a 12 plant limit for growing here in Arizona.

If you have your medical card and live 25 miles away from a dispensary you have a 12 plant limit for growing here in Arizona.
many grey areas come with that? like if say was 30miles and not 25? I wounder how they would really try to screw ya. I just know not everything as black n White as they make it seem, many grey areas(the unspoken)

Should've read next page before replying as you already had the info. There are lots of areas still without a dispensary close by and not sure how many more they are going to approve. Just waiting on the next recreational bill that is suppose to be on the ballot again next year.

Should've read next page before replying as you already had the info. There are lots of areas still without a dispensary close by and not sure how many more they are going to approve. Just waiting on the next recreational bill that is suppose to be on the ballot again next year.
they suppose make legal here too, but I'm not holding my breathe! besides taxes in Northeast are Outrageous...:rofl: Even if they made legal here today, I'd still want to move to Nevada...Nothing gonna change my mind about that... They can't fix all the problems in this state fast enough and I'm tried of paying more then my fair share,not having grow rights,etc....

Back