Indoor FastBuds New Strain- Lemon AK-47

many grey areas come with that? like if say was 30miles and not 25? I wounder how they would really try to screw ya. I just know not everything as black n White as they make it seem, many grey areas(the unspoken)
They go by physical address as the crow flies if outside of the 25 mile you get the cultivation approval. We've already had one city/town close down a dispensary and all that live there are now legal to grow. Just have to figure where you want to live and see what's around before settling in.

They go by physical address as the crow flies if outside of the 25 mile you get the cultivation approval. We've already had one city/town close down a dispensary and all that live there are now legal to grow. Just have to figure where you want to live and see what's around before settling in.
Yeah I guess it can be done, that is until a dispensary ends up going in location near you... then what will happen(grandfathered in? loose grow rights?)

Yeah I guess it can be done, that is until a dispensary ends up going in location near you... then what will happen(grandfathered in? loose grow rights?)
If a dispensary does go in your grandfathered in till the next renewal. So far in the last 2 years I haven't seen any new dispensaries being opened but have seen some close down when I get the updated lists.

I would assume hopefully grandfathered ...but then again even local zoning and county officials can be swayed by up front money ..aka bribes from dispensaries

If a dispensary does go in your grandfathered in till the next renewal. So far in the last 2 years I haven't seen any new dispensaries being opened but have seen some close down when I get the updated lists.
so there is a chance you can loose grow rights?

I would assume hopefully grandfathered ...but then again even local zoning and county officials can be swayed by up front money ..aka bribes from dispensaries
yes thats what I mean about grey areas... cooked bastards you know if they can try to stop ya they will..

it cost a lot to move and finding right place, it would totally suck if had rights for a while, then suddenly was to loose them due to dispensary or whatever... Then what ya forced to move or accept not having?

Thats kinda why I want know all the facts first, if their is a remote chance rights can be taking away thats not a good thing for me...I'll be spending a small fortune to move as it is... I want be sure where I go I have grow rights till the end of days ;)

I've got friends there who got their medical card and they are 45 miles from a dispensary. No, its not a perfect system but way better than what I have here! My friends say the whole town grows lol!

from what I hear they make sure there is one with-in 25miles...we have members on here that live there...and I was told they make sure there are ones with-in 25miles to make so ya can't..

I've got friends there who got their medical card and they are 45 miles from a dispensary. No, its not a perfect system but way better than what I have here! My friends say the whole town grows lol!
Well yeah you & I are both in exact same situation.. we not all that far away from each other...both being raped in taxes,denied grow rights etc...freezing to death...:funny::bong:

Back