Indoor FastBuds New Strain- Lemon AK-47

This week we're in the 50's for highs and 30-20's lows. Some snow on the mountain tops but still not any that they said we were going to get.
It's snowing now and temps tomorrow will be a balmy high of -0 degrees or less...50's I can tolerate with sweat shirt and jacket, but -0 nope I can't...

Never say you "can't"----just keep that bowl nice and hot----then you will be just fine:pass:
oh no I really can't... I kinda go into hibernation when temps 70's or below, I'm serious about that too...Me & the cold are enemies! ;) :rofl::smokeout:

I'm hopeful this is the last winter I spend here, a lifetime of dealing with -20 to -40 F with days that make 0F feel balmy.......... and the cold seems to get colder as you get older. I want to spend Christmas on a beach and send home pictures of me in a canbana with a drink in my hand and a Christmas tree swizzle stick saying Merry Christmas hope you all are warm.............. :smoking:

It's snowing now and temps tomorrow will be a balmy high of -0 degrees or less...50's I can tolerate with sweat shirt

and jacket, but -0 nope I can't...

I'm hopeful this is the last winter I spend here, a lifetime of dealing with -20 to -40 F with days that make 0F feel balmy.......... and the cold seems to get colder as you get older. I want to spend Christmas on a beach and send home pictures of me in a canbana with a drink in my hand and a Christmas tree swizzle stick saying Merry Christmas hope you all are warm.............. :smoking:
hahaha, you hoping to move out of Northeast also? what state ya planning go to? I so had enough of this weather!:hippy:

Back