Indoor FastBuds New Strain- Lemon AK-47

Hey unique,
Looking good as always.
I got some of that too over on gc. Just off to trim the last of it now. Just read the last couple pages and finally know that we guessed right cos they've still not told us lol. lovely smoke like. Needs a good cure but it's bangin gear :) :)
Have you grown the CA(well that was the test name) the Real name is Zkittlez Auto... Little description for ya..
Fast Buds' Zkittlez strain, created from the ultra-stable triple Zkittlez backcross Z3 and Fast Buds' autoflower genetic magic. Not to be confused with Skittles the candy.

We're excited to bring the first and sweetest of legalization's fruits to growers around the world. This indica dominant hybrid fills the room with its overpowering scent and packs on the buds. You'll always be able to recognize a plant grown from Fast Buds' Zkittlez seeds by its American football sized colas, and it's massive 'crown' of buds that top its formidable frame.

Taste and Aroma

With a name like Zkittlez, you can imagine what you're getting. Sweet notes of chocolate will fill the air of your tent. But after harvest and curing the fragrance changes to one of ripe berries and candy. You'll never want to try anything else.

Man that zkittles sounds so good! I have too many seeds and not enough grow space or time.

I hope to get back up and running in my tent soon at least I can do a few plants at a time.

Have you grown the CA(well that was the test name) the Real name is Zkittlez Auto... Little description for ya..
Fast Buds' Zkittlez strain, created from the ultra-stable triple Zkittlez backcross Z3 and Fast Buds' autoflower genetic magic. Not to be confused with Skittles the candy.

We're excited to bring the first and sweetest of legalization's fruits to growers around the world. This indica dominant hybrid fills the room with its overpowering scent and packs on the buds. You'll always be able to recognize a plant grown from Fast Buds' Zkittlez seeds by its American football sized colas, and it's massive 'crown' of buds that top its formidable frame.

Taste and Aroma

With a name like Zkittlez, you can imagine what you're getting. Sweet notes of chocolate will fill the air of your tent. But after harvest and curing the fragrance changes to one of ripe berries and candy. You'll never want to try anything else.
Nah sadly not. Was just the lemon we got. Sounds epic though doesn't it. Do Dutch passion not do zkittles as well?

Man that zkittles sounds so good! I have too many seeds and not enough grow space or time.

I hope to get back up and running in my tent soon at least I can do a few plants at a time.
Mine had football sized colas if ya remember got so freaking huge the top had fallen right over :p

oh I'm not sure if they do to be honest, I don't grow Dutchpassion or seedstockers... they not send to growers in USA..:shrug:
Aww that sucks like. Both brilliant companies for free stuff lol. I've actually been checking out American genetics recently for the first time. Guys called ethos got some amazin looking stuff. Bit pricey but seen lots of guys absolutely liking it with them.

Mine could of had better flavor but that is my fault that harvest was a day or so before my surgery, so it surely wasn't dried correctly...I just been letting it cure ever since and try buds every now & then.... it's good some are very sweet, others though have a different flavor I thought was like earthy but i suppose it could of been a mix of earthy/chocolate??

Back