#Fastbuds GrowBattle part 2

Prop whats the best height to hang cobs over ur ladies for veg and bloom.i have set mine up top of the tent a good bit away from plants but not much heat been kicked out so thinking i can go lower.first time using cobs so the beast may be asking cob growers a few questions ha ha;) happy growing every1;)

What up Beast! Nice looking set of lights you got there! I hope they kick ass for you!! For veg i like to be about 20" from the canopy. In bloom 16-18" shoyld be good. Im closer than 16" with at least one of my cobs. I try to get as close as possible in bloom. And it looks like you've got some optics on those cobs too so add about 3" to to these numbers! How many watts is each cob pushing?

What up Beast! Nice looking set of lights you got there! I hope they kick ass for you!! For veg i like to be about 20" from the canopy. In bloom 16-18" shoyld be good. Im closer than 16" with at least one of my cobs. I try to get as close as possible in bloom. And it looks like you've got some optics on those cobs too so add about 3" to to these numbers! How many watts is each cob pushing?
Prop thanks alot bro.what happens if u keep the cobs to high? Will plants strech if lights are to far away.? I want nice tight nodes and seen people grow some monsters under cobs.these cobs i have are 100w each so combined 200w of cob power.thanks for the info mate;)

Last edited:
So day 54 for girl scout and tangie matic.girl scout i defo think is hermie or is a defect in the genetics of this plant. Such a shame as she is a big lady.but u win some u loose some.tangie matic doing everything she should be doing,budding strong.the fading of leafs is cause i have no calmag,ran out last grow so these 2 girls have had no calmag at all,.tried to order the stuff i use.and out of stock at moment.only giving them 4 more weeks of life anyway,so they are strong enough to live happy till the end.
_20170701_183851.JPG
_20170701_183930.JPG
_20170701_183946.JPG
_20170701_184005.JPG
happy growing every1;)

Thanks but il ride it out.only 2 week left of feed then begin flush.so im not worried will be all good. i have mollases so they do have what they need .happy growing;)

So my GSC is on day 51 bit still she's not flowering yet. @FastBuds and the rest what's the longest you've grown one?
My previous (and 1st) shot at FB GSC went 96 days. My current FB GSC is on day 57, and still has a very long way to go --- and both were under very strong COBs by Amare. So, patience my friend. :goodluck:

@BigSm0 I don't think I'll hit the deadline lol. My GSC Is around day 50sum and barely getting pistols hopefully she speeds up in flower.
hey don't feel bad I doubt I will either.. this is the Problem having deadlines...We Have Zero control how long they take, the Competition should end when the Plants ARE FINISHED, I can't understand why there are deadlines, knowing we have ZERO control of how long they will take and it's more then one of us I believe even more then 3 people, that says a lot..... this deadline thing needs to be rethought! If your gonna make deadline's then they should be well beyond the time it takes to finish, so this Competition needs to be fixed, it's broken! I am not sure of the end date or how long the entire grow is given, but I would think since some plants take up to 110 days that "if" a deadline is so Important then why not make so we are able to go 110 days if needed, say 125days, since I think pretty much any auto strain would be done in that time. It would certainly make this more fair to though's of us who put so much work into our grow, only to not qualify because the time-line is too short... @Mossy @FastBuds

Last edited:
Back