#Fastbuds GrowBattle part 2

Didn't someone have a problem with a GSC taking off in the first round as well??:pass:
Not sure, I didn't mine took forever...
IMG_20170522_184135.jpg

Big arnt sure what cobs these are.may say on the website ;)
I'm not trying to be rude or compare what I do to what you just bought but the cob is the most important part of the light. I like that there are more companies selling the idea I have been trying to promote here since I joined afn and that's efficiency but the word cob doesn't mean it's better or worse. It's nothing more than a light source. There are cobs that are less efficient than a .99cent screw in light bulb. There are also cobs that achieve 70% efficiency. Knowing which you received in that light is VERY important. A 1.99 cob from eBay or a 45.00 Cree 3590. Just trying to help you and others understand as there is a lot of misinformation out there.

I'm not trying to be rude or compare what I do to what you just bought but the cob is the most important part of the light. I like that there are more companies selling the idea I have been trying to promote here since I joined afn and that's efficiency but the word cob doesn't mean it's better or worse. It's nothing more than a light source. There are cobs that are less efficient than a .99cent screw in light bulb. There are also cobs that achieve 70% efficiency. Knowing which you received in that light is VERY important. A 1.99 cob from eBay or a 45.00 Cree 3590. Just trying to help you and others understand as there is a lot of misinformation out there.
True dat An awful lot of misinformation!

Big i see what u mean its all good bro.i didnt buy these lights.these were sent to me to test grow them for all to see.i have emailed them to find out what cobs they are.thanks for the info.cobs are all new to me so il see how they perform;) also ur lights look awsome.so top work making ur own lights and company.should be proud of urself.top work;)

Thanks and good luck on the grow. I would be interested in seeing the cobs if you don't mind sharing. They appear to be a better brand which is nice to see. Those blurple cobs on eBay are a shame.

Hey dudes.......I seem to be reading about problems alot with the GSC strain, not just on AFN, is there a problem with this strain? or is she just one tough SOB to grow? lol:pass:
I'm having issues with 2 smaller gsc myself I feel like axing them super small and airy

Sent from my LG-M150 using Tapatalk

Back