#Fastbuds GrowBattle part 2

Izzy thanks alot bro .back at u.ur garden is looking sweet . So the beast now has his own youtube channel.gna grow and show with migro in there aswell as here.all fun and games.just uploaded my first vid on youtube lol.all welcome and subscribe if u want to;)

Happy growing every1;)

Heres is my GSC, very happy with secondary branching and is a decent size for a small pot, just showing sex now.

Look great all, some super looking plants on show here :smoking:

Attachments

• IMG_20170630_104557.jpg
    IMG_20170630_104557.jpg
    205.8 KB · Views: 74
I'm having issues with 2 smaller gsc myself I feel like axing them super small and airy

Sent from my LG-M150 using Tapatalk
This is what I'm on about, just read a few threads and GSC seems to be mentioned as a slow starter a few times.........only a few but enough so I noticed!!:pass:

Apart from the above post lol:crying:

Thanks and good luck on the grow. I would be interested in seeing the cobs if you don't mind sharing. They appear to be a better brand which is nice to see. Those blurple cobs on eBay are a shame.
Here u go big just been sent this info from the company migroled.com;)

The COB's a Luminus CXM 32's 3500K colour temp.
The efficiency of the Luminus is the same as the high end Cree CXB3590 and Bridgelux Vero 29 Gen3's. The latest generation from all three manufacturers were released last year and they all matched each other for efficiency.

The MIGRO 200 pairs two lights with one driver and a 2 output cable. The driver will run the two lights at 20% less than their rated current. This ensures they will last long but still lots of power.
Happy growing every1;)

Was this under the cobs bro? I don't remember how many you have now. But I'd say atleast 2 cobs over her correct?
What up brotha! Yesssir. I have 4 plants under 3 cobs right now. Gonna get the 4th up and running next week. But this girl has had her own [HASHTAG]#Autcob[/HASHTAG] over her from day one. Shes just getting into the swell stage. I'll update my other thread with pics of the other girls. They're doing awesome!

What up brotha! Yesssir. I have 4 plants under 3 cobs right now. Gonna get the 4th up and running next week. But this girl has had her own [HASHTAG]#Autcob[/HASHTAG] over her from day one. Shes just getting into the swell stage. I'll update my other thread with pics of the other girls. They're doing awesome!
No wonder why you keep buying more! lol that's absolutely beautiful for 55 watts my man. :cheers:

Wonder what you could do with 2 per plant:pighug:

hello everyone, here are my updates for this week. right now my Pineapple Exress is the tallest , My GSC is simply doing awesome, that is a little over 24" and climbing 2+ inches a day and that one is super bushy, I expect my GSC pull highest weight from all my plants.
IMG_1863.jpg
IMG_1858.jpg
IMG_1863.jpg
IMG_1834.JPG
IMG_1833.JPG
IMG_1858.JPG

Prop whats the best height to hang cobs over ur ladies for veg and bloom.i have set mine up top of the tent a good bit away from plants but not much heat been kicked out so thinking i can go lower.first time using cobs so the beast may be asking cob growers a few questions ha ha;) happy growing every1;)

Back