#Fastbuds GrowBattle part 2

Awesome thanks I will be patient, just needed a bit of reassurance.. @Only1Sky @Unique
hopefully they fix this time-line problem several of us are having... it would be sad if many of us don't even qualify due to the short grow time line... it needs be moved to well beyond how long a grow takes. some of us put a lot of hard work into this grow, it's not fair that we can't force them to finish just because of a deadline.

Can you fully grow auto flowers in a 1 gallon pot and get a decent yield ?
what would you call decent? I wouldnt expect much from a 1gal pot...but yeah it can be done, people do in them solo cups, although i am unsure of what they yield but i'd half to guess it would be a low yield. 1/2oz to 1oz at best. or it will become root bound from small pot and give less..to me a decent yield is over 6oz per plant, a good yield 11oz, 14+oz excellent yield, but will not get them in 1gal .

what would you call decent? I wouldnt expect much from a 1gal pot...but yeah it can be done, people do in them solo cups, although i am unsure of what they yield but i'd half to guess it would be a low yield. 1/2oz to 1oz at best. or it will become root bound from small pot and give less..
It is my first grow indoors and wasn't aware you couldn't transplant autos..I would be happy to get an oz a plant

what size pot its in? how old it is? you can move safely if your careful, I have.... really for decent yield a 3gal is perfect size

an oz isn't much for the 2 1/2months it takes, just an FYI.... bigger pot could easily get double but other factors involved, ph is crucial so depending on your medium soil/peat 6.5-6.8 coco 5.5-6.0 calmag will be needed, you have grow & bloom nutrients also?

what size pot its in? how old it is? you can move safely if your careful, I have.... really for decent yield a 3gal is perfect size
It is in a 1 gallon pot.it is about 5 weeks old hasn't flowered yet shown pistols no flower.

what would you call decent? I wouldnt expect much from a 1gal pot...but yeah it can be done, people do in them solo cups, although i am unsure of what they yield but i'd half to guess it would be a low yield. 1/2oz to 1oz at best. or it will become root bound from small pot and give less..to me a decent yield is over 6oz per plant, a good yield 11oz, 14+oz excellent yield, but will not get them in 1gal .
For the 6+ oz how were the conditions tent medium light strain

in soil? if you let it go a tad on dry side so roots & soil all hold together you can turn plant sideways and tap bottom of that 1gal pot and sides to try and slide the entire clump out at once, then transfer to new pot, that will cause zero stress that way. that is how I would do it.

an oz isn't much for the 2 1/2months it takes, just an FYI.... bigger pot could easily get double but other factors involved, ph is crucial so depending on your medium soil/peat 6.5-6.8 coco 5.5-6.0 calmag will be needed, you have grow & bloom nutrients also?
I understand it's not ideal yield but I once I get foot in the door I can grow to full potential.i am runnin ffof along with ff nutes

Back