#Fastbuds GrowBattle part 2

I get 6+ on every grow my last 325gms that was dinafem critical+2.0 auto I have several going now 2-sweet seeds- trainwreck's smallest is no less then 7oz larger about 2-3 oz more, my other two plants will be somewhere between 11-16oz each them are GSC and pineapple express

in soil? if you let it go a tad on dry side so roots & soil all hold together you can turn plant sideways and tap bottom of that 1gal pot and sides to try and slide the entire clump out at once, then transfer to new pot, that will cause zero stress that way. that is how I would do it.
I just did that to 2 plants now in 3 gallon pot will need to get more pots today for the other 4

I am running fastbuds crystal meth and west coast og strains the plants range from 20-26 inches from top of pot at the moment

I get 6+ on every grow my last 325gms that was dinafem critical+2.0 auto I have several going now 2-sweet seeds- trainwreck's smallest is no less then 7oz larger about 2-3 oz more, my other two plants will be somewhere between 11-16oz each them are GSC and pineapple express
What kind of medium and light set up?size of pots?tent size outdoor?how big did the plant get lol

Day 52 GSC
i should of used the 5gallon/19lt smart pot instead of a 3gal fabric pot. Also i opened up the structure more at the bottom branches to have more airflow and light penetration, everything was jungled up in the middle
IMG_9319.JPG

IMG_9320.JPG
IMG_9322.JPG

Back