#Fastbuds GrowBattle part 2

Wow everyone's plants look great!!

My Lsd 25 at 48 days today
I put some drastic lst on her a few weeks ago & removed all the weaker bud sites from the bottom so she ended up with a empty hole in the center but it looks kinda neat...like a crown...empty in the center but jewels all around the outside
Excuse all the naked ladies around her, they all got some serious defoliation this weekend

View attachment 771112 View attachment 771115 View attachment 771116 View attachment 771117
Daayum Red! Look at her! She's a beauty!!

Day 50 .gsc on the right taking her time to bud up.tangie matic on the left bang on track very frosty and kicking out a very potent smell;)
_20170627_104509.JPG
gsc
_20170627_104530.JPG
tm
_20170627_104614.JPG
happy growing every1;)

Daayum Red! Look at her! She's a beauty!!

Thanks Sonny
She's gonna be done early
I checked trichs last night cause of her looking so ripe & some pistils already being brown & she has quite a few cloudy & even a few amber already
Not sure why at 50 days but I'll be out of this in a week I think
Your girls look awesome so I know you'll kick some ass in my absence

Red thanks alot lady.and dont let those brown pistils fool u.happens quicker under led to hps.something iv always noticed and over time learned to egnore;).let her go another 3 weeks she will bud up mighty and strong ul see;) and the new test lights are traveling with courier.did get email yesterday to say dispatched;) got a very decent sized tent perfect for the job.a lend off a mate.so a bonus.i have autos germing in water as we speak waiting on arrival of there new setup and home;)il keep goliath running as is also a sponsored light.il do a separate grow and setup for the test lights only fair and to show the lights true ability, good times ahead.happy growing every1;)

Red thanks alot lady.and dont let those brown pistils fool u.happens quicker under led to hps.something iv always noticed and over time learned to egnore;).let her go another 3 weeks she will bud up mighty and strong ul see;) and the new test lights are traveling with courier.did get email yesterday to say dispatched;) got a very decent sized tent perfect for the job.a lend off a mate.so a bonus.i have autos germing in water as we speak waiting on arrival of there new setup and home;)il keep goliath running as is also a sponsored light.il do a separate grow and setup for the test lights only fair and to show the lights true ability, good times ahead.happy growing every1;)

Thanks for the advice Auto
I hope that's the case. She is under a 315 lec but I have 600 watts of leds right up against it so she gets double coverage...trying to make the most of what I have you know? She's been super fast but I hope she goes another 3 weeks for sure. Those amber trichs worry me cause I am not into couch lock at all & wouldn't want to ruin a plant that should pack a killer cerebral buzz like she should.
I'll keep you posted on her progress & you can let me know what you think. I'm in on that new grow as soon as you get started so let me know!! Happy growing!

Red thanks and the stone of the plant is always gna be a mystery.but she has alot more growth to offer.if u dont like a heavy stone then defo go by ur own judgement;) but the plant let grow to its full potential.will always be an overall better smoke.if a heavy stone put less in ur spliff ha ha;) ur plant looks great lady top work keep it up.happy growing every1;)

Ribbzy beautiful lady u have there, she is bang on track frosting and budding up well.my tangie matic is doing the exact same.gna be good come harvest.keep up the good work;)

Back